“Late checkin”

Bayview Park Hotel Manila
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Suppposed to be we will stay here 2nights, but becoz of our rescheduled ferry we just spend a night here. I'd called the hotel 2x to informed that we will arrive late 3days ago before our checkin date, to make sure our room was ok and we will not wait.
We arrived early morning, went straight to reception. Upon checkin, receptionst said my room with ocean view is not yet available and if its ok to transfer to different room. Of course its not OK, told her i called 2x about our late arrival to make sure our room was ok. We'd waited 1 1/2hrs to have our reserved room. Oh well, we just go direct breakfast while waiting. Not that bad, but really disaappointing.
-breakfast was soso, not many choices. Small places and crowded that time.
-lobby no available couch to sit while waiting.
-pool was small but nice. Water is a bit cold. But only open until 5pm.
Room tips. Book an oceanview room really nice to see the sunset and the bay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cherieamore
GM_EUGENEYAP, General Manager at Bayview Park Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience together with your rescheduling of your arrival date. I hope the rest of your stay and departure was better. We're sorry if we couldn't accommodate you in an ocean view and we are now studying our checking-in procedure on how could serve you and other future guests in a much better way. Your comments are very important to us and we thank you for taking the time out to rate us. We really hope to welcome you back in the future with a better service, better stay, better accommodation, and a better experience.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Reviewed 28 January 2016

The room was excellent. Very clean and very spacious. The location of the hotel is also convenient as there were restaurants everywhere. The staff were friendly and very professional.

I remember when we were having breakfast there was a very irate guest, complaining that the food was cold. He was arguing with a staff member and abusing him. The staff member handled it pretty well, very calm and professional even when he was getting abused. I don't know why that guest was not happy. The food was delicious and I can't complain.

Overall, short as it may be, the stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. Will denitely stay there again on our next trip

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Reychel M

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila. Our breakfast buffet is planned daily and prepared early in the mooring and served just before opening time to maintain its freshness. For some hotel guests who may prefer a different cooking style or taste, they shouldn't hesitate to approach any of our friendly wait staffs for any possible adjustment. Thank you very much for understanding and even complimenting our service presentation and surely our wait staff would be very happy to read about your generous comments. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us very positively. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I was satisfied with the hotel service . Tasty foods for breakfast . Cooked and well -prepared for everybody's taste and satisfaction . I had a full stomach when I left . Was at rooM # 523 . So delighted to see the cleanliness of the room , all its amenities and so forth . When I needed something , I called up the front desk and the lady responded me so fast no time wasted . I thank her for that . The day when I checked out , the front desk ladies had no hesitation to process my bill papers right away, there I left the hotel without any guilty feeling . We are going back again to stay in the near future .

Room Tip: very quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank peterY6425TO

I'm glad your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila was within your expectations. Our kitchen staffs prepare the breakfast buffet early in the morning and served just in time to maintain its freshness. Our rooms have several categories that hotel guests may choose according to their taste or budget. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us very positively. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Value for your money. Our room at 916 is great, very clean, but aircondition is not so cold for us since we are used to a temperature ranging from 16-18. Their aircondition temperature for me was within 22-24, but with comfortable bed and very clean beddings. Breakfast is good, different viands everyday. We stayed for four nights. Definitely i will recommend this and we will stay here again. I love this hotel, its a home away from home.

Room Tip: Choose non smoking floor and with seaview.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bing730

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila. Our guest rooms are categorized in several levels that hotel guests can choose basing on their taste or budget that can result in a good value for money. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us very positively. Your comments will be happily received by the hard working staffs of the Hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We, my family used to have our staycation here often. They have outstanding rooms that can accommodate guests comfortably. It is also very accessible to the nearby places like malls and other attractions throughout Metro Manila.
Staffs are very friendly and they really make sure that their guests can have their comfortable stay.
This hotel is also recommendable for those people looking for a place to stay while they're here in Manila.
My family will always choose Bayview Park Hotel as the perfect place to have staycation.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank clark l

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila. We are located nearby convenience stores, banks, shopping malls, national parks and museums, classic and modern restaurants and more. We also have several types of rooms that guests can choose or upgrade that'll fit their budget or taste. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us positively. Your comments will surely uplift the many hard working staffs here in the Hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the future.