Pan Pacific Manila
US$ 86
US$ 61
US$ 98
US$ 52
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 41
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$ 99
US$ 86
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 58
Priceline
US$ 174
US$ 157
  • Pool
1,455 results
All reviewsbutler servicetop floorpillow menuwelcome drinkbreakfast buffetlarge bathroomexecutive roomexcellent hotelmakati areabusiness hotelrobinsons mallfive star hotelrobinson's placelate checksecuritybathtubadriatico
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family and I stayed for a night at Pan Pacific when I went back to the Philippines for a short vacation. And in my opinion, I would say that it is, by far, the best hotel I've been at in Manila. Our room is spacious, clean, complete, and well-organized. Just as what you'll expect from a hotel.

We were warmly welcomed by Ms Hilda, if I remember correctly, and her associates. Complimentary drinks were provided. The wait wasn't that long, as the room was already prepared when we (late) checked-in at around 4PM. I wasn't even able to take a sip of my drink! But it was brought up to our room. So, props for it as well.

They recognized my birthday that time. Being a GHA discovery member, they have some of my personal details. I was warmly greeted and treated with a surprise birthday cake, fruit basket, and a birthday song when they sent us to our room. This, I would say, is the best hotel service I have received anywhere, not only in Manila, but also in other countries I've been at. My first VIP treatment, I would say.

Breakfast was sumptuous. Typical western food is present, and few Filipino dishes. What differs is that they have some Japanese Makis and Sushi Rolls served. They are following a dress-code though. I wasn't prepared for it, but I didn't mind.

Few more minor yet very note-worthy points:
1. Check-In and Check-out counters are separated. So we were immediately accommodated during check-out.
2. Hotel is very much secured.
3. It's a few minutes away from a shopping mall - Robinsons Manila, and from the LRT station. Though you will still have to ride a trike or jeepney. Unless you're willing to walk.
4. There's a nearby 24-hours convenience store.

On the other hand, I think that they would need to improve their pool area. I think it's quite small for a a hotel such as this. Other than this, I'm very much satisfied with our short stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank papiwasthere
MEnrile, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We are extremely happy to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team truly appreciates that you enjoyed our little birthday present. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and other facilities. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I am my son (9 yearls old) really like this hotel. We have stayed here 3 times before.
This time we tried the huge Pacific King room - with some seaview. My son liked to relax in the bathtab and look out through the window. Very big bathroom!
Free Internet and local telephone calls! The swimming pool is nice, not the biggest - with good service: towel and mineral water. Not many hotels give you mineral water, but that can be useful when it's getting hot in the sunshine! I really like that there are some rules here: You have to take a shower before swimming. (Not like Diamond hotel). We liked the breakfast buffet, up on the topfloor with nice view. That was something to look forward every morning!
We had a perfect stay and look forward to come back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank MaxLikesToTravel

Mabuhay!

Thank you for sharing kind words about your recent visit at Pan Pacific Manila. It is great to hear that you and your son had a perfect stay. Our entire team appreciates that you enjoyed our facilities, newly renovated rooms, and the spectacular view on the 21st floor Pacific Lounge. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon here at your new home in Manila.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 4 August 2012

my family and I stayed two nights here and really enjoyed it. The service was flawless, the hotel room a very good standard and the breakfast was delicious. We will definitely stay there again if we travel to Manila. Very good value for money for a five star hotel and an excellent location, only 5 minutes walk to the shopping mall.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank leebri

Mabuhay!

Many thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a wonderful experience for your family, and we hope to exceed that when you return. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team; they will truly appreciate it.

We look forward to welcome your family back on your nest visit. Keep in mind that you will always have a home here in Manila.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I had the fortunate opportunity to stay at Pan Pacific last month for two short stays..
I have stayed some time ago.. & was delighted to return to enjoy the fine & caring hospitality shown by the hosts..
The pacific suite spaciousness & ambience is well validated to complement the solid hard product of the hotel. Yes, it is not a new hotel, though exceptionally well build & maintained to perfection.
Understandably, being a city hotel it doesn't have a large pool & resort facilities.. though the wonderful dining opportunities & service compensate for this.
The Pacific Lounge & restaurant provides one of the best variety of breakfast buffets in MNL, with a divine view to match..
The evening happy hour in this lounge also provides guests with lovely 'wind down" drinks & canapes with a pleasant sunset & evening view over the city.
I truly appreciated & adored the local experience of learning to cook adobo & then pleasantly admiring my culinary masterpiece with the staff.
Any request within the hotel, went with a positive 'can do" attitude & without over utilising the butler service, was impressed with the offering.
Though, I also agree, the hotel is located in my opinion, certainly an unsavoury & unfavourable area of Manila - & I have also been affected by the - at times harassment on the streets of Malate.
Rather, to stay on topic.. I truly recommend the Pan Pacific.
I offer a special thanks to the wonderful staff, notably Mark & Vince as the finest chefs, Erwin, Vic in the restaurant & Say & Joanna as GRO.. & all the others, I forgot. Especially to GM Richard, whom friendliness & genuine interest in guests remains a highlight other hotels should replicate. You all made my stay a wonderful experience & lovely memories of my time in Pan Pacific.. I look forward to my return soon..

Room Tip: Room with Manila bay view - most favourable
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AussieScott70

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Pan Pacific Manila. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, our newly renovated rooms, and the friendliness of our Butlers. The “Absolute Adobo” experience is something we are proud to share with our guests, and we are extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well. We truly appreciate your recognition and are delighted to have created a memorable experience for you. I will share your comments and appreciation with the rest of the team.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back here at your home in Manila.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at Pan Pacific for 2 nights. I night the start of our holiday in Bohol and on the last night before retunring home to Australia.

We choose this hotel due to its reviews. I was most impressed with this Hotel, we prefer to stay a small hotels however as we needed a night on either side of our stay we choose a large hotel.

It is cetrally located and very close to a large shopping complex.

Checking in on the first visit was OK however we asked where we could purchase dinner as we wanted to try the local food rather than Hotel food and the staff said that there was not much around and suggested 1 or 2 places but they loooked dreadful. We walked a little further and found a very large shopping complex . The staff did not mention this and we felt that this was a very silly error of judgement. The complex had a number of plalces to eat and shops. We had dinner in a very nice local eatery. Even when back and had breakfast at another eatery the next day before our flight to Bohol.

On our second visit the check in was great is was a change in staff and they seemed much more helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The staff suggested places of interest and how to get their. We went be taxi to the Fort and then walked back to our Hotel. The walk took a hour or so but well worth the walk as exercising is not somehting we do much on holidays.

It was safe walking around both day and night we did not have the issues that one of the reviewers had. You do need to remember that this is a very poor country and beggars especially childern are sleeping in the gutter and asking for food. This if find depressing you just need to be mondful when visiting countries like this.

All in all I beleive when ever we return back to Manilla this Hotel will be a place we would coonsider staying at again maybe even for alonger time so we could explore more of the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 792Carol_H
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Mabuhay and we are extremely glad to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us recently. Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments.
I duly take note of your point regarding the restaurant recommendations. We actually have a pre-established listing of restaurants for recommendations, Generally the Robinson mall is a good overall venue for dining as it features a large amount of outlets with various regional and ethnic cuisines. We will definitely review this service opportunity with our Front office Butlers.
We truly appreciate your recognition and are delighted to have created memorable moments for you. It is great to hear that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our recently renovated rooms and that you will return to us when you visit Manila again . We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your Home and Family in Manila.

In the meantime if we can assist you with any particular requirements please kinldy let us know
Warmest Regards. Richard