1,372 results
All reviews rizal park breakfast buffet american embassy walking distance ermita area cowboy grill small hotel deluxe room street noise filipino food robinsons mall enjoyed my stay bw elevator pilar taxi jollibee
Reviewed 1 February 2019

Celebrated my birthday with a belly dance party on Jan. 12, 2019. My guests and I had a most memorable experience, it was a night to remember! Ms. Gli, the sales rep, was very professional from the get go when we made reservations and finalized the deal two months before the event. She was most accommodating and answered all my inquiries with the utmost efficiency. She was there to oversee the event and I'm happy with how she decorated the place according to my color motif with swags, balloons, lights, and all. She also made sure all my concerns were addressed and carried out accordingly. She generously offered the boarding room as a holding room for our group of belly dancers at no extra cost and reserved parking for me and my family. The food was delicious. I made some changes and requests based on our food tasting and I'm satisfied with how the chef carried out my requests, as relayed by Ms. Gli. My menu was Pumpkin Soup (served steaming hot to warm the soul,) Carbonara ( the pasta was al dente and tasted good), Herbed Roast Chicken (moist not dry), Island Porkloin in Mango Sauce (surprisingly flavorful considering it was substitution and I didn't have the chance to try it beforehand) and silky Mango Panna Cotta that tasted wonderful! The service staff was also very attentive to our needs. I like that although the rest of the hotel is dated, Bistro 1166 was newly renovated and relaunched sometime last year. It was the right size for our intimate and cozy group of 30 with ample space for dancing. The sound system was very good, the guests enjoyed singing; in fact I was a little worried when our cut-off time was approaching and the guests were still lining up songs in the karaoke. All in all, we had a great time at an incredibly good price- talk about value for money! Thank you, Ms. Gli Chel Dolorfino, Chef, kitchen and service staff for making my birthday celebration even more special! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good deal but also doesn't want to get the short end of the stick.Keep up the good work! :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019

Dear rachel p,

Thank you so much for your detailed review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

Tet Romualdo

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

The rooms are so nice as well as the breakfast buffet!
At first, i thought i made a mistake with booking with them because their lobby isn’t that appealing but when we got to the room, wow! Its like a lowkey Manila Hotel! and everything is so nice yet we only pay for a little. And also the Receptionist Karen was so nice that she gave us an upgrade to deluxe rooms as it was my parents anniversary,. She even allows us to late check out ! Will definitely book here again!
Oh did I mention that their bread is croissants and they have bacon everyday!

The location also is great as it is just a few minutes away to the train station and all the tourists spot in manila!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Dear jahnelane,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that you like your room and the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 25 January 2019

The Hotel is quite convenient to where we would like to go like, Luneta and Museums, they are walking distance.
The room was dated and needs modernize, and I don't know the point of massive coffee table in a room, everything is brown that makes the room dark and no windows to air the room.
The view was a vacant land like a rubbish dump and building around it. I found some cockroaches in the bath but didn't tell my daughter otherwise she wouldn't go in the bathroom. It was ok for me, it was normal in hot countries.
The breakfast was amazing, lots of choices and you can have it cook for you, that was a bonus. the staff were all friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Lift only to 4th floor, stairs to 5th floor
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Prescila B,

Thank you for your recent stay and in spending your Christmas in the Hotel.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste “Tet” Romualdo

Reviewed 23 January 2019

All the staff were extremely exceptional and this property are near at the mall and it's only a walking distance. Breakfast was great and your new count down. I'm pretty sure that we will back again on our next holiday. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Dear gpecoro,

Many thanks for your post. We are glad that you liked your stay overall. Our Hotel is really the ideal place for leisure because our location is literally at the center of the Tourist District. We look forward to your return in Manila.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 21 January 2019

We had to spend 1 night in Manila as our plane departs next day.
The hotel had an excellent location.
The room was clean and nice, and the personnel very helpful.
It was great for that one night, and for sure we will come again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear friday245,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our location and room. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

If in the meantime I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.