“Had to backpedal the following night for another dinner. ”

My Kitchen at the Oasis
Ranked #3 of 1,089 Restaurants in Manila
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The sustenance was good to the point that we needed to backpedal the following night for another supper.

These were what we requested:
- Cesar's Salad
- Garlic Mushrooms
- Gambas Milanese - the shrimps were really fresh and tasted decent.
- Chicken Picatta - chicken filet which was gently prepared.
- Pork Josephine - pork tenderloin dices in Madeira sauce with mushrooms and risotto.
- Risotto Fruti Di Mare

All Female Staff were all charming and attentive.

As a proposal to the administration - upgrade the toilets .

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We were here for a birthday celebration of a friend. It serve italian cuisine by Chef Cris, so those who crave for an italian pizza, pasta and other italian dishes may try these one, price is a bit pricey despite hotel being old, ambiance is ok, with pool outside of the restaurant. Wall hang some paintings you can purchase if you want. They serve red wine while dining. I like their pasta carbonara and osso buco, but since i am not much of an italian dishes, i don't think i will dine here again.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

My birthday dinner with the family was actually my fourth visit to this resto. What kept me coming back?
The Original: We ordered Tinlou and Formaggi E Erbette. I've tasted the other flavors before. These two are tops. Brings pizza to a whole new level!
The salad: Venetian seafood salad, very big serving good enough for the family, seafood bits in abundance!
The pasta: Penne Roberto- chicken pasta in white sauce, again bursting with unique flavors!
The entrees: Lamb shank( so,so tender and bursting with flavors only this resto can offer); Risotto Fruti Di Mare(been looking forward to this dish for weeks, so impressed since this is the first risotto I've tasted); Prawns and chorizo casserole( big prawns that blended perfectly with chorizo bits in tomato sauce).
Ambiance is fine-dining quality. Staff very courteous,alert.
In summary: Servings are good enough for 2-3 people, thus if you look at the price, it's very much worth your money. And the food quality- the #3 TRIPADVISOR ranking among Manila's best restos is actually an understatement.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The place is clean and fancy yet homey and comfortable. The food is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it! I love their Original Verena and Risotto Tinlou. I always order those whenever we eat there.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Overall good.
The adobo is kinda overcook.
Must order there is the pizza
Good ambiance, with the hotel pool beside the resto.but the restroom /toulet should be renovated. Its door is heavy, its secluded so u wont feel at ease of going to the bathroom alone.