I chose this hotel because of the good reviews and did not regret my decision to stay here!
* My room was upgraded at no extra cost & I was pleasantly surprised because this came without me asking for it!
* The hotel is about 8 - 10 mins walk away from SM Manila, 3 mins away from 7-11, there's a cafe and 24 hr Macdonalds right beside the hotel
* It's within Intramuros which is near the historical buildings, churches, museums, etc
* The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful in things like calling for taxis, giving me directions to the nearest mall, providing me with the adapter for my chargers
* Service at 9 spoons was excellent as well, food was nice
* Rooms were clean
* I had 24 hr wireless internet connection for no extra charge
Not so plus points
* One day, my room was not properly tidied up which left me wondering if the hotel staff left the room in a hurry (the floor towel was missing, and one of the pillows were left on the ledge in front of the bed)
* I wanted to visit the sky deck on my last night, and it drizzled (my bad..should have visited it when i had a chance to earlier)
* The hotel slippers came at an extra cost...
Overall, it was a nice experience and I would recommend this place for those who don't want to splurge on an expensive hotel and yet want to have a good experience to stay at The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayleaf is the only boutique hotel in the heart of the country's premiere heritage site, the Intramuros -the seat of Spanish government more established than 400 years ago. Located inside massive walls, Intramuros is home to very old churches, museums, national parks and courtyards.With 57 rooms and suites, The Bayleaf also has 5 modern meetings rooms, a 280 capacity ballroom, an all day dining panoramic restaurant on the 9th floor, a roof deck al fresco lounge on the deck and a rustic Churros cafe on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your The Bayleaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.