“Good Noodles...!”

Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #190 of 1,056 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 May 2017

A different mood on that day, searching for a refreshing noodle soup and I thought of eating at Pho Hoa....and it was Perfect! Refreshingly good for a different mood. Thanks Pho Hoa!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Accidentally found this simple Vietnamese restaurant when we visited Greenhills. Ordered beef Pho and vegetarian dish for my wife. We patiently waited for ten minutes. When we had our food they were presented nicely. The Pho was so good where I finished everything including the broth. The vegetarian dish was so delicious. It has a particular taste of Vietnamese food.
The place is clean and the service is good. I am sure I will go back to this place when we go to Greenhills.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Good ambience, great food and service. I love their noodle soup and crispy eggrolls.
Only problem is they didnt have dessert!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

You have to ask for the vegetarian menu coz they won't give it to you if you don't. They have a raw salad and a semi-raw sliced rice wraps. The cuke shake is very refreshing. Their peanut sauce is great. My non-vegan friend loved eating there.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Since I want a new taste when I was pregnant, we passed by this restaurant and decided to give it a try and yes it is really nice. I don't know any of Vietnamese food, we just ask the waiter what are the best sellers and yes they are all nice. The noodles are really tasty. Little expensive.