“very very nice Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Rooftop Laundry Area
Parking
Sign
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TERESA P
South Australia, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The units are big and love the furnitures ang lighting. The balcony is a nice spot to sit and relax. However the window curtains in our bedrooms are thin that makes you wake up early morning from the sunlight. I ask the lady if she can put a block out curtains and she said none. So i ending up buying my own. The plates and bowls are plastic and cant even use for microwave, so bought my own microwave safe containers.Towels are pretty old. The mattress in the masters bedroom is uncomptable, always having a sore back when you get up in the morning, the pillows are too high aswell. We had a bit of trouble when we about to check out. One of the lady complaint about the pan for having a bit of scratch and insist that it hasn't been in there before we move..There is no property check conducted or whatsover. The only thing i remember before we use the pan is had burnt stuff on it and not even clean properly. They confirmed that the people who stayed before us burnt the pan but they asking us to replace the whole set. I was so disappointed. But still give them couple of hundreds just to stop the conversation.. Recommended to the next guest to have a property check before your stay to avoid extra charges.

Liked best: location
Liked least: kitchen and utensils
Travelling group: Other
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Clapton08...
Wilhelmshaven, Germany
“very very nice Condo”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I come now for three years
regularly to Manila
that was the best condo I had ever,
for children, a paradise
very nice contact with Manager
I wanted to reserve for December
unfortunately already taken, so sad
but next year I hope to get it again

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
getright
San Diego, California
“Large condo sleeps 5 easy”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Postive good price and easy track to shopping center for food n safe enviroment. Good for people with family or large group or extended stay in pasig area.Negatives distance to everything malls and restarunt and coulture road in front apartment is always busy take long commute any were.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Safety and have large guest umber a one time over to eat and swim
Liked least: distance to the outside city malls and entertainment
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Henry1447...
Sydney, Australia
“Dood facility wrong location”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I have booked the condo on the assumtion it is in the centre of Manila,
It turned out to be out in the province ,2 to 3 hrs with a taxy ,alot of wasted time
and expenses. It cost me in average 5000 pesos a day just for transportation.
The address in the ad is deliberately misleading to attract business travellers.
Wifi only worked on the first and last day of our 12-day stay.
Kitchen utensils were inadequate.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The compound is very attractive
Liked least: Location, absence of wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Aug 2014
Hi sorry that the stay did not meet your expectation .. Pasig is a part of Manila and not province. It is stated in advertisement that the unit is placed in Pasig and it have to be clients responsibility to check if the location is up to their expectation where to stay in Manila. The WI FI is now fixed. We will look into the kitchen utensils.
mrnaturl1
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“We chose this unit again”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Honestly it was difficult finding a cheaper, better place. I did a lot of searching and came up empty. Girlfriend and I chose to stay here again. This time it was much cleaner. the wireless gave me problems a lot of the time. Not sure if it was the weather or the service provider. The weather was much more brutal in terms of heat this year. The pool was clean as usual. Closed on Monday's though. This year we could've used it on Monday's. It was blistering hot. I'm not sure if the master bed mattress was different than last year or not. I don't remember it being so uncomfortable last year. This year we both agreed it was uncomfortable. Maybe we're just getting older? A/C in master bedroom was very noisy at times even though they just had it serviced. Sofa has gotten very worn out since the last time were there. Given it's a rental, I guess that's to be expected. Never know how your renters will treat the furniture. Everything else was the same as last year. But this time I was aware of where the hot water was ;). Albeit I barely used it because of the weather. We stayed for 3 1/2 week this year. Neither agent nor owner bothered us. Overall we felt like it had been much less than one year since our last visit. The condo felt quite comfortable to us. The unit is for sale but if it's still for rent next time, and we choose to stay in Manila a 3rd time, we will see about renting this unit again. After 10 or so days, it really started to feel like home. My girlfriend doesn't like the location much. But she is much more used to staying in Cubao. Overall, I definitely like this condo. I wish I could buy it from them.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall stay was very nice.
Liked least: The master bed
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing