Casa Bocobo Hotel
US$ 75
US$ 47
US$ 125
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 169
US$ 155
  • Pool
US$ 121
US$ 113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 75
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 81
US$ 27
All reviewspetite roomrizal parkwalking distancefree breakfastsmall windowsimple hotelminute walkmedical exammoney changerair conrobinsons mallstayed for one nightbudget hotelearly checkhousekeeping staffshort stayhot shower
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights as a rest stop as my main holiday was in Boracay. It is a nice hotel and actually better than I expected.

I wouldn't stay here for longer than a few days as the area is hit/miss, you will see as you get the taxi from the airport. I used a metered cab on the way which was 350PHP late at night, but an Uber on the way back to the airport was 171PHP which a much friendlier driver and in the middle of rush hour, so would recommend using an uber. Manila Airport has WiFi but it is very weak.

Location wise it is close to a big mall. The staff were pleasant and the breakfast was good - they ask you to fill it in the night before but I just turned up and it was ok. Paper in the morning was a nice touch. My room had solid brick on either side so was very quiet, earplugs are provided for free but I didn't need them.

WiFi was useful and strong- I was able to call via WhatsApp home in Britain with minimal latency issues. Am going back there for a day before flying back to UK and have no qualms about doing so. If you are on a budget this hotel is essentially perfect as a rest stop, especially if you are flying on to other parts of the Philippines, but if I was staying in Manila for a few weeks I would at least find a hotel with a pool, it is extremely hot!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Matt T
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I was here for 22 days with my girlfriend and it was very nice the service, food and location. I recommend for longs stays. The staff are very friendly and always ready to help you .For sure I will stay again very soon.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Domingo R
Reviewed 23 March 2016

It was a very good service. Any problems that I had in that room was fixed almost immediately. Very good environment. I chose this hotel because of a reasonable price and closer to the embassy and hospital. It is a good location to go to mall.

Room Tip: I suggest deluxe and see main road by window
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2016

The hotel was generally good. They upgraded our room but didn't follow our booking request for extra pillows and separate twin beds. We had to make this request again when we got in our room.

We were on the 2nd floor. The walls are quite thin. We could hear the TV from the other room. Good thing the hotel provided us with ear plugs.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Located in a what could be called a rugged area of Ermita but the Casa Bocoba is a safe and relaxing hotel. Staff are always helpful and premises are clean. Just 10 mins walk to the really huge Robinson's shopping mall. In saying all this, Ermita was not as terrible as they say on the Internet. It's a busy place with lots of people going about their business. A really interesting place! Not just a good hotel in a sterile place.A good hotel in an interesting place. A life lesson.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo