See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We booked this hotel last minute, arrived at 10pm for one night. The receptions was friendly and helpfull. The rooms smelled like grey water and the mattrasses smeld like mold. Service in the restaurant was unfriendly. Low budget accomodation for Male.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank jonyrichard
Reviewed 6 September 2016

People behavior are too much unfriendly, mainly reception people. They show attitude, I don't know why. No extra facelity whatever they show. Hotel boys are irritable. Breakfast is very cheap. My room was one window which was not locked. I was not feeling comfortable during my trip time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank salma k
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and i stayed here on last August because we were not able to get a room from any other good hotels in male. The prices were higher than much better places in male and it ain't worth to compare.

Rooms were dirty and even towels provided were same as floor mats. Bathrooms were as dirty as public toilets.

Luckily we stayed only for one night and they charged us eight humdred and fifty rufiyaa for the night saying that it's the local rate which is equal to about 55 in Dollars. And the funny part is the bangladeshi guy in reception wasn't even able to give my fifty rufiyaa balance back saying that he doesn't have at that time. He mentioned that he'll give it upon checkout which he never gave back and which i didn't even ask for later on.

Stay away from this place. There are better places than this in male city.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank edward de e
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

The rates are as high as good hotels in Malé so expected to be a nice place.
When I checked in I specifically asked for a silent room, hence I was walk-in and wasn't holding a prior booking, they could have said that there was a construction site right behind, left my bag went to out.

When I returned evening heard that there was tiles work going on, asked for a move and was told that none was available. Since it was already evening went out again.

The sound started early next morning, as early as 07:30 called reception around 09:30 when I was convinced that it was not going to end, was told that they can't help it, asked for a room move and was told that the rooms are being cleaned and will be ready by 12:00 the checkout time, that's two and half hours to clean a small room, a suite in a five star hotel takes lesser time. So checked out and left.

Conclusion, no empathy towards customers, should have told at checkin when specifically asked for quitter room that it wasn't available and at least could have moved next morning.
The rooms are dirty, no window in 201, cigarette burn marks on bedsheets, broken doors and windows, lights doesn't work, moldy bath room and broken fixtures. No in room amenities.

There are much cheaper hotels around with better facilities and Serivce.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BornEasy
Reviewed 26 April 2016

The staff needs more training. Restaurant is open in the morning only. TV was not working. Wifi was available int he ground floor only. Advantage is that the property is located near to the ferry and beach.

Room Tip: 4th to 6th floor
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business