All reviews jalan alor kl tower great location superior queen room night food street massage shops the breakfast buffet was great bars and restaurants walking distance bar street omelette station famous food street quiet area nice pool recommend this hotel noodles minute walk
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything is ok with the room and breakfast except two thing.

First, Reached hotel at 2pm, receptionist told to wait room will be ready in 30 minute. Room given at 245. Once i stepped into the room, I realized the room facing construction. it very noisy because the piling in the progress. I called the operator and he ask me to wait in the room while he looking for another room for me. waiting without any response, i called receptionist again, a lady reply to me that there was no room available and that time and i have to remain with that room. The construction will stop at 5 pm. I went down to the receptionist named Rizza, he gave another key to other room with sour face. I returned earlier room key to him without looking at me at all. Look like I am terrible guest asking to switch room. Next time, the management please train your receptionist put a smile on their face when dealing with the guest.

Second, I ordered food from room service. Surprisingly, room service staff brought my food without plate cover. I asked, why my food uncovered. Why not put plate covers. He just said sorry. Very disappointing because when i not ready to eat , the food was exposure like that. I called room service to ask them brought plate cover.

I notice this hotel became tourist choice since it nearby bukit bintang, klcc and main attraction in KL. However, the hotel staff must possess good etiquette and act professionally in what ever situation you deal with.

Room Tip: Not facing construction site
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
VerdantHillK, General Manager at Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear fadzilah h,

Thank you for choosing Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur and taking your time to share your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. I was deeply sad to read it and it is certainly unacceptable for our staff to have responded in such manner. This seems very out of character of the team, let's assure that I had personally look into these issues and address them accordingly with the teams concerned to ensure a non-recurrence.

Should your travels ever bring you back to Kuala Lumpur, we look forward to having you stay with us once more.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love it.
Reception hall is beautiful and welcoming.
Rooms are clean and cozy.
Swimming pool is amazing for relaxing after a long day.
Staff is corteous and available.
Breakfast has a wide choice of food of good quality.
Premises are clean and tidy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Eleonora G,

We are delighted to receive your kind compliments on your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again should your travel bring you to Kuala Lumpur.

Kind regards, Lilian Lau, General Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Only a short 10 minutes walk away from buzzing Bukit Bintang area this hotel is conveniently located in a side street and quiet area.

The room is spaceous - the bathroom (with a big window) as well and the whole premises were kept very clean. Our room faced the backside of the house and a carpark... not the best view but we didn‘t travel to KL to look out of our hotel window the whole day.

The breakfast buffet offered a variety of different dishes (asian and western), the pool area looked quite
welcoming but after walking around the whole day we were too tired to go for a swim.

We can recommend this place to people who want to stay central but quiet in a clean surrounding. Only the staff at the reception had a reserved attitude and we didn‘t understand the shuttle bus system they „offered“ (or not) until now.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
VerdantHillK, General Manager at Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear E3V4,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our reception staff. We value your feedback and please be rest assured that we have looked into this issue raised seriously. and sincerely apologize for the shuttle bus that we had offered, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had temporary stop the shuttle operation.

Indeed, our hotel is in the heart of the business and tourist hub. Once again, thank you for your kind recommendation.

My team and I looking forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel should bring you to Kuala Lumpur to serve you better.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed here in January and only have good things to say about it. The room was good the bathroom was gorgeous and the breakfasts were lovely (and included in the price).
The hotel is well located and close to everything and last but definitely not least , the Margaritas are to die for !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
VerdantHillK, General Manager at Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Tropicalflower414,

Thank you for choosing Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur and thank you for the generous compliments!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for a weekend trip with friends. The hotel is walking distance from the major landmarks in KL (Petronas Towers included).

The rooms were clean with a spacious bathroom. The pool is small but nice. The food at the breakfast buffet was great with a good selection of both western and Asian food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
VerdantHillK, General Manager at Verdant Hill Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Vany H,

We sincerely appreciate your generous compliments on our hotel. Indeed, the hotel is in the heart of the business and tourist hub.

We looking forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel should bring you to Kuala Lumpur.