Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Situated in the heart of Chinatown but very easy to find. We ended up needing to modify our booking dates which caused a slight confusion at check in but everything was easily sorted. Every single staff member was always working hard to make our stay more pleasant and when asking for assistance they were always happy to help. The rooms although small were completely fine. Toilet and shower and everything else were nicely cleaned, I'm sure you could even get your room cleaned daily. The location of this place is great as it's situated on one of the biggest markets in KL but they doesn't mean you can hear it all night. Most attractions are walkable or a short ride there.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank C5882XGmatthewl
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms here were clean, modern and bright. The staff were pleasant. It's right in Chinatown, which is good.
There was an incident where I needed my key and the receptionist was gone for a very long time. When she got back, she said "it's only me here", which I understand, but guests shouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for a key, and the desk shouldn't be left unattended for that length.
However, I did like my stay and if they included breakfast, I'd consider staying here again when I'm back in KL.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I came to this hotel a little wary as the price for a single room was considerably cheaper than other hotels in KL, however I was pleasantly surprised. A single room isn't the largest you'll find, but it has just what you need. Good air-con, comfy bed, TV, free Wi-Fi, UK plug sockets and an en-suite bathroom. The hotel is located in the heart of Petaling Street (Chinatown) with a 7-11 right next door and Pasar Seni station a 2 minute walk away.

The hotel is nice, however what stood out most about this hotel was the customer service. Very friendly staff who do all they can to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Every night I spoke to Mabel, who was willing to help with advice on places to see and how to get somewhere (great to know there's a free bus in KL that takes you to most of the city's tourist attractions :)) The customer service is the reason the hotel is as special as it is - I extended my stay twice while I was there and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I come back to KL :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Besides being relatively clean and having friendly counter staff (both were non-Malaysian workers), this venue is not really value for money for three reasons - the rooms are by comparison far smaller to hotels further away (and those that I have stayed), the largest room which the owner touted as "family room" is not that big - one double bed (no larger than king size) plus one single bed that fit nice a teenage. For a family of four, it would be quite squeezy to stay!

While the house keeping is reasonably good, the facilities are wearing off. Drainage of the toilet is rather poor (slow discharge) and hot water comes in slowly - take about 3 minutes to warm up. The window view is partially blocked by airocn units (see photo).

What I really dislike of the location of this hotel is that it is situation right at the end of the Petaling Street, rather congested at night when the night market starts (and ends around 11pm). Except some noises esp below 4th floor... To some they may consider this location to be perfect but for me, I would prefer a quieter corner so I actually deduct marks for this.

In terms of distance to LRT and Monorail, it is not exactly that close, 10 minutes walking on rather congested roads at times with heavy vehicles.

Room tip: Not really suitable for large family.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kuan Wah P
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I stayed in a standard double room with window and a private bathroom. The place is small, again this is a BUDGET hotel. Everything was just right for my needs. There are no cabinet, ref, and water in the room. My bags are on the floor. They have two tables, one is a bedside table with telephone on top and another one that is under the television. The television has no english channels, only Malaysian and Chinese so I didnt use it. Water (hot and cold) is only available in the lobby so yes, you need to go down and bring your own container. They have a lift so it is not a big of a hassle. Their wifi tends to disconnect many times in my laptop but it's okay in phone. They have free toiletries, and have hot shower. EVERYTHING is CLEAN which for me is the most important even if it is a budget hotel. The receptionist are really great. They are friendly and nice to their costumer which I think is a bonus factor. The hotel is inside Petaling Street just besides 7/11. It is a bit hard to find though because there are a lot of vendors outside. Look up, search for the signs so that you will not get lost. There are plenty of places where you can shop and eat outside. I usually eat at RESTORUN, it is very cheap just a few walks away from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo