Duta Vista Executive Suites
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 90
US$ 127
US$ 59
Hotels.com
Hotel Istana(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 77
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 56
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 103
US$ 96
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 95
  • Restaurant
US$ 122
US$ 84
Agoda.com
US$ 211
Mandarin Oriental
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This place needs refurbishing very badly! Toilets have brown stains everywhere. Master room air cond leaking and not cold. Sofa bed broken. Light bulbs fused. Housekeeping don't do a good job. However, this place has an ok pool and live penguins near the pool. Ok place for family and children. Good location but needs refurbishing and maintaining badly!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ParadiseSeeker_21
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights and regretted it. Do not belive the internet photos, they must be 5 or 6 years old. They sucked me in believing I would be staying somewhere comfortable and elegant and near my new office so I planned to stay 3 - 4 weeks.

It turned out this place is very worn and the term "elegant" is not one that arose to mind.

Good Points
Location is convenient if you have a car. There is very little in this location apart from this place, however there is plenty of car parking.

It is discreet, you are unlikely to meet anyone you know and access is straight from the car park. If you have a liasion you want to keep under wraps it is fine but your friend may not be too impressed when they see inside.

The "suites" are quite large and you can cram a lot of people in there.

Bad Points

Where do you start? It smells of damp, everything is very worn, there is no service, it is not clean etc. Specific points include:

Dead cockroach on bedroom floor. Cleaned 3 times but roach remained> At least they kill them and it was the only roach I saw.

Toilet leaked at back - brown stain.

The place was DAMP. I aired it every evening for 2 -3 hours but the damp smell just returned. I suspect the fabric of the place is just poorly designed.

No cooking facilities. Advertised as such but looked like they had removed it from the "kitchenette". The fridge was rusty but at least worked, very little else did. It meant cold sandwiches every evening.

Someone had stolen the batteries from the TV remote, must have been seen as my problem as they were not fixed.

The pool looked OK but I was unwilling to risk a microbial infection. There was no sign of any care being taken so who knew what was in the pool.

teh sheets were dirty and did not quite cover the mattress. I did not want to see what was under the sheet.

I complained about several things but nothing happened so I left after a few days. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

I had a call a few days later from this place trying to entice me back. I was polite but they had to be desperate.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I would rate this hotel 0 out of ten for various reasons. Day in day out they were happy giving us surprises. First the staff is very very non receptive; I stayed for 5 days in the hotel and for three days I have to take shower in cold water because hot water was not available. We checked in in the night ; I asked for the water they simply said there was no water as house keeping was closed for the day. Wifi never working! Rooms are stinky. Basically you have to fight for a comfortable living there. The people at the reception fired me back when I tried to give them the verbal feedback. Forget about the feedback card! Locationwise also its far away from the city and many taxi driver asks for more money to drop you. Food I will not comment because I am pure vegetarian and there were no options for me. I would suggest for future travellers to avoid this hotel .At this rate there are many other better options available.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ankur007
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We booked a 2 room aparment to celebrate farewell for 1 of our friend. The place was quite old, dim and have a old-house ambiance. Furniture worn out, bed is hard, overall gave a below average feel. We only spent little time in the place and proceed to go out as there nothing much to do. Place is located in a secluded corner, but very near to city centre (15 minutes by car). If the owners spend money to upgrade than the place maybe desirable.

Room Tip: keep it as last choice
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank tsashi
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I stayed here for three nights for a course I attended. When I checked in, I was told that they had a problem with the key but it would be solved within 24 hours. They did not keep to their word. I found out that some of my other colleagues had the same problem. Each time we wanted to enter the suite, we had to go to the reception and they would send a guard with a master key up.
From the lobby you have to walk 2 floors down to take a lift. The staff just walk past you although they see you struggling with your baggage. The doors in the suite such as the bathroom and bedroom doors cannot be locked. There are no newspapers either. Food choices were limited at first . After the course organizer complained, there was improvement. However, they are nowhere near the kind of service we receive in other hotels. I would not reccommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business