All reviews washing machine serviced apartment a small swimming pool living room kl tower apartment hotel walking distance bars and restaurants bb plaza food street convenience store excellent location reception staff basic amenities stayed nights comfortable stay pavilion mall
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights in 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. The rooms are very dated and the cleaning was very average. Suited our needs but would not bring family here. Breakfast very average. Location is excellent. Walking distance to lots of bars, food street and city shopping.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were moved into this hotel due to overbooking, so I cannot tell about the staff but the studio was amazing! Good quality with breathtaking views.
The location is close to the party area but you can't hear a thing
It has a swimming pool on the 4th floor.
Definately I'll come back again

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This property is kind of residence, so that it is well equiped from kitchen to living room and bedroom. Good location by walking to central of Bukit Bintang: Pavilion mall, Lot 10, many restaurants and pubs, cafe...

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My apartment was great but I wished the host had touched base with me. Courtesy.
The bed collapsed on my last day & I had no assistance as when I tried contacting the owner previously she did not respond. I appreciated the security very much always helpful & polite.
Central to my needs & I wish to return in December or April can I get another apartment please.
Thank you.
Emily Goudie

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

this residence is quit ok but not fancy. The location sis very good ,close to the KLCC,Bukit bitaning, pavilion mall close to all day and night activites KL tower is in walking distance.
the room is ok Furniture is a bit old every thing is availabel but no Washing machine. the Pool & GYM close by 1000PM not cafe of resturant but you dont need one as all type of dining is 2 minutes walk. the BF is not worth it.the is only what you see in the Picture one set of slide only.

Room Tip: go for higher rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family