All reviews washing machine serviced apartment a small swimming pool living room kl tower apartment hotel walking distance bars and restaurants bb plaza food street convenience store excellent location basic amenities stayed nights comfortable stay pavilion mall the petronas twin towers
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My apartment was great but I wished the host had touched base with me. Courtesy.
The bed collapsed on my last day & I had no assistance as when I tried contacting the owner previously she did not respond. I appreciated the security very much always helpful & polite.
Central to my needs & I wish to return in December or April can I get another apartment please.
Thank you.
Emily Goudie

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

this residence is quit ok but not fancy. The location sis very good ,close to the KLCC,Bukit bitaning, pavilion mall close to all day and night activites KL tower is in walking distance.
the room is ok Furniture is a bit old every thing is availabel but no Washing machine. the Pool & GYM close by 1000PM not cafe of resturant but you dont need one as all type of dining is 2 minutes walk. the BF is not worth it.the is only what you see in the Picture one set of slide only.

Room Tip: go for higher rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The best hotel in Kuala Lumpur in the best location. It is very near to the most happening streets of the city, but is itself in the quietest area. The breakfast is at a short walk from the hotel, but is very nice and filling, before a long, busy day touring the city.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

stayed here with family in 2 bedroom suite. the rooms were big. have no complains regarding anything. the receptionists were friendly. loved the security of hotel including having a key card to go your level by lift. location was perfect. scores of bars and restaurants are just 5 minutes walking distance. would definitely book here again if I go with family.
Take note, room service is normally around evening. some may find it inconvenient. for us we were fine with it. The wifi at times were really poor even though we were connected to the correct network.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

It was a very disappointing experience. We booked this hotel twice on the same month as we’re travelling around Asia during our Summer holidays, because of the location & recommendation from a friend.
1st Booking:
We made a very specific request for an EARLY CHECK IN, and the hotel replied happily that they had confirmed us a room BUT when we arrived that morning (after almost 22 hours travelling with Small Kids), our room will only be ready at 3PM!! After my husband insisted on a room, they managed to provide us a temporary room. While providing a set of keys to this temporary room, they also handling over some papers to my husband for the check in process.. Guess what I saw written on the IMPORTANT NOTICE column? “GUEST WILL CHECK IN EARLY”
2nd Booking:
Upon arrival from Bali, we were told that our booking has been cancelled! They blamed the Booking.com for that. Reason given was that my credit card is not valid. It is very hard to believe because on our first booking with them & while we’re in Bali, I used the same credit card and there’s no issue at all.

I will not come back to this place again & will never recommend them to my relatives & friends!

The Housekeeping? They NEVER really cleaned the apartment. Toilet bowl is really really dirty! And they really like to barge into your room before you could answer the door.

Room was spacious but everything is old & outdated.

Wifi is very very slow.