All reviewsmid valleywild ricegardens mallmidvalley megamallstudio suitebusiness triphuge mallconvenient hotelexec loungekl city centrestar hoteltrain stationbuffet breakfasthotel roomeasy accessin room dininghigh floor
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is very strategic, just beside Midvalley Mall which is also next to The Gardens. The rooms were okay, but the lack of communication between staffs is what annoys me. I requested for breakfast on the second morning only, which I was told through email from their staffs that it was impossible unless we separate the the stay into 2 bookings. So i did what was told and when I checked in, the staff was totally blurred about my booking. I had to brief him through all over (my payments, booking procedures etc) which was frustrating. The second day, I received a call again asking if we were staying for 2 days so I had to reconfirm once more. I did not expect an established hotel to make this kind of repeating mistake. My room card was also faulty for not once, but twice which I had to make way to the reception to get it fixed. Overall ok stay, a lot of room for improvements.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chao99
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Visited a friend from Indonesia. From what I observed, I noticed the staffs are courteous and SMILING. The room looked fabulous and had a great view of the city. Should stay there some day to check out the food and other services and facilities. One thing is for sure; you can't beat the location.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Choosen this hotel because it located just right at the shopping mall ie, Mid Valley Megamall and The Garden. Besides using KTM to commute to & from KL Sentral, it is now easier to get connected via Uber or Grab from and to this location. Hotel is clean, staff are friendly and the check in and out process is pretty smooth and efficient.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Back again for the second time to this lovely hotel in Mid Valley,Kuala Lumpur.Last time I was on a Company training,but this time we came on a family vacation.Wonderful memories from last visit has made me to select this hotel again.
Nothing to complain about this hotel and staff were friendly,Rooms are nice and have space.Food is also fine , we took only breakfast at hotel.Hotel is situated just inside Mid Valley shopping mall which is much easier to do the shopping.You can take a LRT to KLCC which will take only about 15 mins.Station is also within walk able distance.
This hotel has a nice pool also.
Area surrounding the hotel is also much calmer(Not too much busy) when compared and good place to relax.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

While booking,we stated that we wanted a non smoking room with twin beds but after we checked in,they said that we could either have a room on the smoking level with twin beds,or a room with a king sized bed on a non smoking floor but we would have to wait for a while.When we asked to see the room on the smoking floor, they brought us up to the room and offered to spray some air refreshener and after a round of inspection we agreed to stay in the room.So make sure to be specific when you book the hotel.Also if you book through the hotel website the room with breakfast the breakfast is for one adult only so take note.
pros:
•Location-near midvalley megamall
•Good views
•Well maintained for a hotel that opened in 2004
•staff are polite
Cons:
•Bath water has a yellowish tint
•Slightly old faishoned rooms
•Breakfast is not appetising
Overall this hotel is good and I would stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family