I have been trying to get some details before booking this serviced suites. The guy at the front desk was very rude when I called him; he was PMSing I guess. He told me that children should stay in a separate bed. I found it atrocious, who the hell are these people to decide it. Forget the western parenting, south Asian parents sleep with their kids on a same bed. You cannot enforce them to get separate beds.
Later when I called them in the morning to double check the child policy, the front desk connected me to the reservation department. A person called Maureen said that if the kids wish to share the bed with their parents then its fine. She was very polite and helpful though.
I am surprised that Ambassador Row doesn’t know their own (child) policy!! They need to do something about it. So we decided not to stay at their place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the prestigious vicinity of a row of embassies, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place , Kuala Lumpur offers both stylish comfort of a home and top class services and facilities of a hotel. With options from 01-Bedroom to 03-Bedrooms, with separate living and dining areas, bedroom with attached bathroom and full cooking facilities, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place will cater even to the most discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanson Place Ambassador Row Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Hotel Kuala Lumpur