Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 19
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
US$ 16
FindHotel
US$ 10
Hotels.comUS$ 19
PricelineUS$ 13
TravelocityUS$ 19
All reviews kl sentral budget hotel strategic location walkable distance early check malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and I was hugely disappointed. The room key didn’t work after I checked in. The staff issued me multiple key cards to rectify the problem. None of them worked.
I then had to go to reception and was escorted to my room with a security guard in order for him to open the door each time I returned from being out.This was nothing short of woeful. They made no attempt to move me to another room - or offer any sort of compensation for the problem.

The room itself was fine for the price I paid. But the key card issue was very frustrating.

Another point of note. Getting a taxi from here to KL Sentral is problematic. The taxis don’t like taking guests from here as it’s quite close to the station. Therefore you have to walk to the train station with luggage. It takes around 15 minutes to walk there. The paths and roads are not smooth so it requires you to lift and carry the suitcase up and down stairs, over high curbs and over undulating road surfaces.

I would opt not stay here in the future

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

3 days before checking in, made a call to adjust my booking for 2 pax to change to 3 pax instead. Staff Magen picked up and acknowledged my request. I even told him regardless of how much to pay extra to either upgrade to a bigger room to fit 3 persons or add in extra bed will be good enough. He said “ok ok” and I assumed that’s a dealed deal! On that checkin date, my family was told no more extra bed to add in, and no more other room to change. That’s not the end yet, when my family requested extra pillows while was “forced” to squeeze in a double room, was turned down again! Said no more extra pillows in the hotel! What kinda experience!! Sleeping on the floor in the modern days while we’d left no choice!!! Worst hotel and service ever..

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Arriving from Penang at KL Sentral, a bit difficult to find the hotel at first..There are so many hotels around.

Lobby is nice for a 2* Hotel.
Rooms are really out of my expectation.
Booked for Family Triple Room and Family Quad Room, rooms come with window and extremely big. Bathroom is also huge.. Rooms and bathroom are nice and clean.

A very recommended hotel near KL sentral.
Mini market and eateries are all around.

(+) Check-In / Check-Out is fast..
(-) Make a phone call if you need to reach hotel regarding your booking, as they will never reply your email. (this is what i faced, my email got no reply till now)

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank f03sada
Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

The room was spacious enough. The staff ok. But the hotel description on availability of parking space is a lie. Have to park 10 minutes away with RM10 per entry.
The worst is the shop below put on music on speaker all through the night. We cannot sleep. The staff cannot assist.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 28 January 2019

Located close to Transport Hub at KL Sentral this Hotel in the Indian Quarter was difficult to find on Google Maps, but once you found the place it was very close to the transport hubs to get to anywhere.

The hotel was noisy as Stairwell was alarmed (went off every night) and some noisy guests. No Breakfast but lots of other places to get food, if your looking for somewhere cheap to stay close to the Transport Hubs this fits the category.

Room was clean, and cleaned daily towels were replaced, though a supplied hand towel would have been handy, OK if traveling with older children and only coming back to the hotel at night.

12 noon check out, and baggage storage were handy on the last day of our trip.

Room tip: not really, functional hotel only, be out all day.
Date of stay: January 2019