ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 131
US$ 95
  • Restaurant
The Westin Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 161
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Istana(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 90
US$ 76
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 58
Agoda.com
3,655 results
All reviewsorchid clubpark royal hotelbukit bintangfamily suitesungei wangberjaya times squaredeluxe roommonorail stationexcellent locationwalking distancemajor shoppingstayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastcentral locationfood courtchinese restaurantgolden triangle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

At the reception, check in was really smooth..the room was superb, large, clean and neatly arrange. Nearby with sungei wang plaza, low yatt plaza and berjaya times square plaza. I got a room at level 14, quite nice kuala lumpur view.Internet speed was quite fast. Love the bath and shower and the bed. So comfy.. will visit again if had business at kl

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Its a short walking distance to so many shopping malls including Sungei Wang, Bukit Bintang, Lot 10, Pavilion, Starhill, and Berjaya Times Square. Also the night street stands is also a short walking distance. The rooms were clean and a decent price. The employees were friendly. The pool was the deepest I've been in and of a decent size. The gym was pretty decent. Only major problem was the noise from a nightclub nearby. Even though we were high up in the 13th floor, we could hear the music from the nightclub. They changed our rooms after 2 sleepless nights.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cheapowned
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Good location. It's walking distances to major malls like starhill & pavillion. Nice lobby when I was checking in. Not overwhelming but nice which was what I experienced in our 2 nights stay. Checking In was fast. Requests were met. Room is standard deluxe room. Clean. Bathroom is clean but I'm no fan of bathtub. So that was a minor negative for me. Room safe did not work. Called Orchid services & they serviced it quite immediately. Pool is rather old fashion but doesn't really get to me. Gym is of good size & equipment well stocked. Breakfast was STUPENDOUS. Loved the spread. Besides having a great variety, it was super delicious, in my opinion. My only problem is with Taxi in KL. Thinking that the hotel would help you solve this problem - think again. When I asked for a metered taxi. The concierge immediately got the BLUE EXECUTIVE TAXI. These BLUE EXEC TAXIS are worse. I've taken one of them before & their prices are exhorbitant. I went back inside the hotel's concierge & they asked me to tell the staffs outside that I want a BUDGET metered taxi. I have no idea why the hotel allows such practices. It does not serve the guests well, not for the price.

Room Tip: I had a deluxe room on a high floor with a city view. Request for that!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Unlike my previous trip to Kuala Lumpur this was for a longer stay. I was to conduct business in central Kuala Lumpur so I decided to try a different hotel. I booked the room online whilst waiting for a very early morning connecting flight and physically walked into the hotel 3 hours later (still early in the day). I was expecting to just leave my bags at the concierge desk and kill some time in reception whilst waiting for my first appointment of the day. As my taxi pulled up at the entrance the porter quickly attended to my luggage. I walked into reception and to my surprise I was offered an available room immediately. The hotel runs like a well oiled machine. The staff are genuinely friendly, extremely polite and very efficient. The room was spacious and clean, very clean. Its location is perfect for anyone wanting to conduct business, have a short break or a relaxing shopping holiday. The place is amazing and very hard to beat.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank travelbug61u
Reviewed 26 August 2012

A lovely hotel where we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a deluxe room. The view alone was worth it! Very handy to at least three shopping malls, and within walking distance to major attractions.

Wonderful breakfast buffet and if you couldn't find more than enough to satisfy yourself, then you'd be very hard to please!

Very attentive staff. Would be a pleasure to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple