US$ 76
US$ 77
US$ 93
US$ 85
Agoda.com
Citin Seacare Hotel Pudu Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 24
US$ 22
  • Breakfast included
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 100
US$ 94
US$ 84
  • Restaurant
Hotel Istana(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 109
US$ 79
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 104
US$ 95
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 59
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 53
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

First impression as I walk in the lobby. It is old traditional hotel build in 1980-90s. Reception service is alright. They check me in with a manually handwritten receipt. I pay RM150 per night for a queen size bed room.

As I enter the room, the first thing I ask is wifi connection. The connection is down. The toilet/bathroom is clean, however the toilet flush didn't really work. I have to flush a few times to clear "the dirty stuff".

The only entertainment system is a box shaped tv. And the TV is not working, the power source is not working.

The room and bed is clean. No complaint on it. Space is huge.

The evelator is old, I need to press hard on the floor button.

With all the condition above, I feel that RM150/night is not worth the value. It should be lower than RM100.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank kiang long A
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Really happy to have yummy dim sum for my lunch in Dynasty Hotel... Great and quiet ambience to catch up with friends. Staff are very friendly. The hotel is very classics. Glad to come back. Will bring my family to come back as well...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Stay at this hotel for 3 days 2 nights for business purposes. This hotel need a serious action by the management especially the rooms & its cleanliness. The bathroom was to dirty. The moment you enter the hotel lift we will get smelly smell for the carpet. The only things i can tolerete at this hotel was its buffet breakfast. The food just ok.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank ChefRevival4061
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Check in is quite fast...The room is big and cozy,suitable for family like mine with two kids...Check out took quite a time maybe short of staff..Breakfast is best,served by two staffs who are extremely friendly,very kind and considerate in tolerating my toddlers!Thank you, a thumb up!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I booked the executive room and paid 200 ringgit per night. When i booked the staff didn't inform me anything about the refund policies. So when my husband and i arrived at the hotel, we had to carry our luggages ourselves to the room. The hotel was not busy and the was no door boy on duty. At the reception desk there was only one young man working. I requested for wifi which was chargeable but the server was down. Fine, i paid for the hotel and went upstairs. The room stinks of urine and cigarette. The lights were out. Toilet was flooded. The room was cockroach infested.Requested to change to another room. We were given single beds instead. The cable tv was not working and once again the lights were out. The guy at the reception was useless and made fun of us instead by saying we didn't know how to place the card into the wall slot to turn the lights on. How rude! He called the maintenance guy to accompany us after i insisted him to check the room himself. I was very upset with the way your hotel staffs treat the customers. I requested to speak to the manager and get my refund. The hardworking manager was no where to be found and when the guy at the reception called him, the rude manager told him not to disturb him and refused to refund. I got very angry at this point. Is this the way you treat your customers? I stayed for a night in this crappy cockroach infested hotel because i had no choice and the roads were blocked in the city due to the rally. There was no hair dryer in the room and called the housekeeping more than 5 times to get a bloody hair dryer the next morning. Once again we had to carry our own luggages to check out because none of your staffs at the reception answers the damn phone!! Definitely not recommending this hotel to anyone including the locals. Terrible in every way!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple