7 people are viewing this hotel
$103
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$103
FindHotel
$89
Hotels.com$103
Trip.com$103
Lol.travel$114
1,512 results
All reviews bedroom apartment suria klcc walking distance home away from home swimming pool excellent location convenience store the ground floor kl tower pavilion shopping laundrette residence laundry toiletries bathtub sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021

I've been to this place many times often with my friends and with my parents so far I've nothing but good to say about ascott until yesterday
With my own family Including my children. There are 2 main points I would like to complain and point out.

1. When we got into our room there is a used towel (it was not folded) in my children's toilet very unhygienic for a place like ascott especially with the current situation like covid 19 going around the world. However I did not complain at all about it even when we checked out at the front desk until I was disappointed with a certain staff which I will explain in point no 2.

2. When we were about to check out at the lobby ,2 of my sons ( 3 and 4 years old) were playing around the sofa jumping around (like how normal children would act) and they just climb on the sofa with the shoes on. But it was only very brief they weren't on the sofa the whole time. I even tell my children not to climb the sofa as most parents we just to our best to make them behave appropriately in public. One of the staff came with police / bouncer like authority with hand gestures in a rude kind of way. Saying " jangan naik atas sofa dengan kasut" All I'm asking from him to say politely to me and my family at least say "excuse me if you don't mind your kids to avoid going on the sofa with their shoes on" I would happily tell my children to stop if he says to me in a polite way like any other people in the hospitality industry. But when I said that he get offended and would like to pick a fight with me through his body language in front of my wife and children. He was so RUDE. So unprofessional and he's able to be working in a place like ascott is a disgrace. I'm not asking to get him fired just at least teach him a lesson about the basics working in the hospitality world.

Date of stay: December 2021
Dennis Chong, General Manager at Ascott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Mr Kureza,
We have taken note of your comments and have informed the respective department heads to take remedial actions and certainly look forward to welcoming you back for a more positive experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Best regards,
Emma Razali
Operations Manager

Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

Very clean and good location hotel. Few minutes working distance to KLCC, nearby have many good restaurants.Staff are very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out very fast. I will book it again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dennis Chong, General Manager at Ascott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2021

Dear cbtan3283,
We are glad that your stay met your expectation and thank you for your support towards Ascott Kuala Lumpur. We hope to see you again for a more memorable experience.
Best regards,
Emma Razali - Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel at 3.30 pm. Very long queues for the check-in. Had to wait almost 20 minutes until it was my turn. Lady at the reception tried patiently her best to find an available room, but wasn’t successful. After another 20 minutes she ask me to wait another 45 minutes, because all the rooms were still not ready. Well, if you can’t provide a room on time due to high demand and shortage of housekeepers, inform your guest in advance. Due to the heavy rain outside, the lobby was packed with other guests, who most likely couldn’t get their room like me and had no chance to go somewhere for a coffee. Anyways, I requested an upgrade and got a room immediately. Spacious, clean and well decorated. All in the room was amazing. To my disappointment breakfast was served in a plastic box the next day in a bad quality. No worth it at all. I really hope things can be improved to have a better staycation.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dennis Chong, General Manager at Ascott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Dear Frank0870,

Thank you for sharing the constructive feedback on your stay experience.

The encounters on your arrival was certainly not in keeping with our usual standard – this is indeed disappointing. The weekend brings lots of overnight staycationers and with limited time for room turnaround affected prompt room availability. Based on this example, it seems there is certainly room for improvement in how the situation is managed. We apologize for this shortcoming, rest assured we will improve as a matter of urgency and breakfast offerings.

We hope this isolated episode will not deter your consideration to return and would be given a chance to welcome you back someday for a better experience next time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2021

Room 808. Stayed from 13/12/2021 - 15/12/2021. Loved the location, the spaciousness of the room, the view from the room & the staff are helpful. However, there was foul smell coming out from the bathroom. Can smell it in the whole apartment. Housekeeping came to spray but the smell stayed. We requested for a room change. We were given room 804. Unfortunately, room 804 also had the same smell. Indeed, a Smelly Staycation.
Hope the management look into this.

Dear mama6k,

Thank you for the wonderful support and for taking the time to submit this review.

We are thrilled your stay has been enjoyable with our family members especially motivated by your praise for their warm hospitality.

We value all comments hence appreciate the room condition was brought to our attention. Our Housekeeping Manager treats this most seriously and assured room checking procedure will be intensified further, our sincere apologies for the discomfort experienced.

Please know we are most grateful for all feedback shared as through such avenues can we bring forth improvement and ensure guests’ memorable stay experiences are seamlessly assured.

All of us hope to welcome you back soon and be of service again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

Comfort & good for family stay. The staffs are helpful & efficient. The room is clean. Good location. Nice choices of breakfast. Recommended for longer stay in Kuala Lumpur. Been staying for anniversary.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dennis Chong, General Manager at Ascott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Alphakilo9,

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for choosing to celebrate this special day with us.

Your recognition for all our associates is indeed much appreciated and we count ourselves lucky they regularly go above and beyond in creating memorable experiences for our guests!

We look forward to welcoming your return soon.

Warmest regards,