“room size and view”

Cempaka Apartment Hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2017

very convenience for family with fantastic view can see KLCC clearly all night long.
Receptionist was friendly and all went smoothly upon check in. Room size is value for money and just a few minutes walk to Maluri LRT station.

Room Tip: room size and view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable price with very spacious and clean room. Actually I am also very worried before make the booking as from the previous comments said that the room was smelly and etc but it is not truth. Most likely the management have done some refurbishment. It is worth to stay and will come back again. Front office staff also is friendly, call housekeeping for extra pillow and the service is extremely fast. Less than 5 mins, my pillow arrive.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We were part of a group attending a function on 13/5/2017. Travelling by train from Penang, we arrived at the hotel around 8pm on 12/5/2017. Since our organiser has checked in on our behalf, we collected our key cards​ and proceeded to our room on the 15th floor. The first thing I noticed was the main door could not be locked properly. The latch only slid in about 2mm instead of the whole 1 inch. So I called operator. Front desk picked up and said they will send housekeeping. About half an hour later maintenance showed up. After inspecting the problem, he asked to used the phone to talk with his boss. I'm assuming his boss wasn't picking up his phone but he managed to arrange with FO to change our room. After much complaining from my group, and me going down to exchange room keys, we walked into a similar room on the same floor only to be disappointed again. This room was worse than the one before. The front door latch wouldn't even slide​ in 2mm. Instead, it bounced back to it's unlocked position as soon as I let go. In addition, the master room had no lights on. So I called operator again and lo behold maintenance was sent up to replace the bulbs only to find out that there really was no electricity. Housekeeping supervisor also came up and another room change was suggested. It was by then past 9pm. I told​ the 2 staffs to ensure that the new room is in working order before I will go down again to exchange key cards. A few minutes later FO called and told me to change to a room on 17th floor. Again I insisted he go and check the room first before we move. Specifically, the front door can be locked and the master room has electricity. Approximately 15mins later, FO called and said new room on 13th floor assuring me that the room is in working order. This time all 4 of us went down to collect the key card seeing as we need it to access 13th floor. This experience alone has left me tired and utterly disappointed. In our group of 4, 2 are senior citizens 1 is 7 months pregnant. By the time we were settled in, it was past 10pm. This is possibly my worst hotel experience. The free WiFi in every room advertised in their webpage is also BS as I couldn't get any signal no matter which corner of the room I tried. Note the room change on pic attached.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The room quite big facing kuala lumpur city centre but smelly and dusty room , the poorly maintained. Room fitting was tired and the room lighting was very poor so dim and not comfortable. Limited tv channels only 4 channels with bad reception signal. Poor wifi connection.
The only plus point for this hotel.....the staff is friendly and helpful

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Tajuddin H
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Used to be MH Hotel which I had made reviews before. However, now with the new management, I find the rooms much cleaner and nicer. They look more decent as well. However, I believe that there are still a number of things that they could upgrade such as their beds..

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
#5 of 350 in Kuala Lumpur
4.1 km away
Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences

Been to Cempaka Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Cempaka Apartment Hotel

Address: Tower 2 Menara PGRM No.6 Jalan Pudu Ulu Cheras, Kuala Lumpur 56100, Malaysia (Formerly MH Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur)
Region: Malaysia > Wilayah Persekutuan > Kuala Lumpur
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #109 of 307 Speciality Lodging in Kuala Lumpur
Price Range: ₹ 2,232 - ₹ 2,870 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Cempaka Apartment Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Cempaka Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.