We chose the Micasa as a great place for medical clients for a few reasons. It is completely renovated, and has huge and very comfortable beds with a very large and spacious shower. It also has a kitchennette (clients often want to cook their own food) with all new applicances, and great entertainment including, plasma screens, cd players etc. It also has great internet services. It is also very affordable and you get a lot of comfort for the price. The location is ideal as it is close to all our hospitals and shopping but not too crowded where a patient would feel uncomfortable. As we are constantly picking and dropping off clients, it provides easy access for our cars so we are always on time, and taxis are always available.
When we look to recommend a hotel to our clients we alway view it for the patients comfort. As they are recovering it is essential they have comfort which is why I was very disappointed to hear about one of our clients experience. We are deeply apologetic for not providing the level of service our clients expect and we will follow up with her to gain feedback and learn from this unfortunate situation. I have stayed there about 4 times now and I will be back in Malaysia on June 22, and always stay at the Micasa because I really feel it offers a lot of amenties not only for medical patients but also for families, and business people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reputedly the only urban tropical resort in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the heart of the city, within easy reach to business districts, major shopping malls, bars and restaurants.MiCasa All Suite Hotel offers 242 luxurious suites with a selection of one, two and three bedroom suites in a modern setting. Each suite is imbued with warm tones, stylishly furnished, ensuring privacy and exclusiveness. The innovative and thoughtful layout provides a comprehensive abode complete with kitchen fittings and latest equipment to whip out a good meal, befitting for long term stays and families.The award-winning Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar is refreshingly chic, serving French nouvelle cuisine with a touch of Japanese influence. Tapas Bistro & Bar an all day dining restaurant offers popular local cuisine and Western food, inclusive of punchy margaritas and exotic cocktails to unwind at the end of the day. Benefits include:• Free use of the gymnasium• Swimming pool with salt filtration• Free WIFI Broadband Internet Access• Selection of pillows• Designer kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, porcelain ware, imported stainless steel appliance and with a combi-oven to microwave, grill or roast• Daily housekeeping with turndown services• Self-service launderette • basement car park• Free scheduled shuttle service to major office buildings and shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your MiCasa All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Micasa All Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Micasa All Suite
- Micasa All Suite Kuala Lumpur