Pacific Regency Hotel Suites
US$ 92
US$ 72
US$ 67
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 80
US$ 63
US$ 88
US$ 78
  • Restaurant
US$ 55
US$ 51
  • Pool
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 51
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 90
US$ 82
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 44
Hotels.com
Citin Seacare Hotel Pudu Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 25
US$ 23
  • Breakfast included
US$ 218
US$ 165
2,149 results
All reviewsluna barkl towerrooftop poolsuperior suiterooms are hugetop floorfree upgradetaxi driverbukit bintangtwin towersfront officegolden trianglepublic transportmonorail stationcristallokitchenetteconcierge
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I stayed there one nite for the transit from Phuket to HCMC and let me tell you all my experiences

(+): good price (but to be included with the cons below, I should have never booked this hotel), near Pavillion Shopping Center (by taxi)
(-): I stayed in 32rd floor and accidentally 1 floor above me is the bar, OMG, at night it was so noisy that I can not sleep. Hot water system is ups and downs all the time. Actually it's not near Petronas Twin Tower as we assumed, just KL Tower, so you should consider carefully. And customer service must be improved for sure since I think this can not even compare to a 3 or 4 star hotel in other country. When I checked out, I found out that I forgot some stuffs there and once I reached HCMC, I sent an email to them to check if they saw my items. Until now, there's nothing responded. And yes, with that price, I could stay in other hotels in KL.

Room Tip: Try to take a taxi down the street since the taxi picked up from the hotel lobby is more expensive
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Arrived early and was advised that an early check in was not a problem. Waiting in the lobby area with welcome complimentary cold juice (nice touch!). Wifi already worked in the lobby without having to log in. Reception staff advised that all the twin bed rooms were booked out so they upgraded us to a top floor family suite. We were shown to our rooms and our luggage followed.. and wow! It was basically like a large two bedroom apartment with centralised aircon, two separate twin beds, living area, dining area, master bedroom and full kitchen, not to mention a bathroom which was even larger than the hotel room we stayed at a few days earlier in Singapore.. After half an hour we received a call from reception just asking us if everything was ok - we appreciated this personable touch. We received vouchers for food and drinks which we availed of (food was great and drinks at Luna Bar were wonderful: great view of Petronas). The Hotel is quite far from the shopping centres (about 1km walk or just over) however, it is just under a 10myr taxi ride away (the concierge arrange the taxi so you don't get ripped off and the drivers go by the metre). If you try to catch a taxi back from Bukit Bintang, the drivers will insist on a flat rate of 20-25myr... While not as close as other hotels to the shopping mall, I'd still choose to stay at this hotel again, simply for the service and quality of rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BVGUARD
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel 3 years ago. Service then was excellent, furniture were chic and impressive. I came back again due to great service and hotel l standard, however I am very disappointed. I paid RM1020 for 2 nights stay in a 1 bedroom apartment on the 24th floor, which is very expensive for the standard I received on this trip, definitely not value for money, especially there are renovations going on everywhere in the building, early in the morning there are hammering happening right above my room disturbing my sleep.

The bedroom is poorly furnished, the TV in the living room was a 32 inch TV, but I was shocked to see a tiny LCD TV on an expansive table. In that sense is this a proper furnishing design? The bathtube is shallow and small (it has the only shower head in the room with hot water). The shower and the tap although showed that it can be turned for hot water, no hot water came out at all - bad maintenance of the building.

3 years ago, the hotel were using Thanns toiletries products and welcomed me with chocolates on the bed. But today, they dropped their standard to cheap hotel shampoo and lotions. Totally not the 1st class experienced that I had 3 years ago. Furthermore the swimming pool water was murky and dirty. I have totally embarrassed myself as I deliberately chose this hotel to have a impressive vacation with my friend and was treated with such an experience.

Please review your standard if you want to charge people such price! I am never coming back to this place!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank cindery
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, in Kuala Lumpur, represent fantastic value for money.
The rooms themselves are spacious, light and have commanding views to the city.
Jewel in the crown is the refurbished Luna Bar and pool area on the roof which has excellent 360 degree views to klcc and the petronas towers.
This will be our 3rd stay and its like a home from home for £100usd per night

The Hotel is a short walk to all amenities and the is an abundance of taxi at the doorstep.
Best of all was the service, which really pound for pound knocks our western hotels for six.

Room Tip: they are all good rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank teddywah
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Nice staff, excellent location, nice suites, very good room service ... just not much to add to the other reviews.
Breakfast could be a bit more diversified.
Just one thing that is disturbing: the terrible and loud music (is it music at all? I would rather call it very cheap techno) at the pool. They should rather play some nice lounge music so that people can relax.

Room Tip: Due to the noise coming from the pool (33rd floor), the farther down the better!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo