The Pearl Kuala Lumpur
US$ 101
US$ 87
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 141
US$ 111
US$ 51
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 63
  • Restaurant
US$ 71
US$ 63
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 90
US$ 82
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 49
  • Pool
Citin Seacare Hotel Pudu Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 22
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinternational hotelold klang roadshopping mall attachedexecutive loungesunway lagoonrooms are spaciousnice place to stayeasy accessswimming pooltv channelscomfortable stayexcellent staydeluxe roommid valleynice roombukit bintangpj
Reviewed 30 October 2011

The hotel building looks lovely and stands out.
The lobby of the hotel is very spacious and looks very good.
Rooms spacious and very well maintained.
The hotel also has a few restaurants, coffee shops, some shops ( shopping ) and also a department store connected to it.
The complimentary breakfast is good with nice options.
The hotel also has a nice swimming pool.
Even though the hotel is about 20 minutes from the city the transport is always available.
The staff at the reception were very friendly and made all necessary arrangements for our smooth stay.
It was a great experience to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Rooms are decent, have everything you need but only two powerpoints and not near the bed/s. The staff are very friendly. Hotel has no free wi fi but Starbucks in foyer does, and nobody seems to mind if people sit there without coffee. Don't catch cabs out the front, go around the side to taxi rank for metred cabs; HALF the price! Cab ride necessary to get to train line. Shops downstairs have all you would need - groceries, pharmacy, some food, but you wouldn't make a special trip to go there. I stayed there for a conference down the road and it suited me fine. Most things open from 10am to 10pm.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed from August 9th to August 11th.This is one of the best hotels ever in my life.I went on a tour from Kuala Lumpur - Johor Baru - Singapore from Aug 9 to Aug 14.When I went to this hotel it had a perfect view.Well,lets get to the rates!
*Cleanliness* - Didn't see a single mold.(Very Clean!)
*Rooms*(beds,mattress,etc) - Didn't even see a single cockroach or a bed bug.It is fragrant.Even it doesn't have much lights it is still enough for me and my brother to read an information book.
*Toilet* Flush time was quite long but we didn't really mind.Bath was very clean(also mat) and I really wanna relax in the tub and I relaxed once.
*Food* Food isn't great,but it is OK.
*Starbucks and Mall* Bought some stuff to bring home,and also the managers of them were friendly to me too.
*Staff* Very friendly and helpful.
One "terrible" rate means one terrible person.So stop rating this great hotel a "terrible" hotel!

Room Tip: *Room Tip* : Choose a room at a higher floor to see some beautiful skyscrapers.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stay in that hotel from 12th Aug to 14th Aug 2011. we went in a group and most of us encounter it. This is the worst hotel in the world. The hotel is highly infested with Bed bugs . It is not the small types - It is about the size of 8cm .

The hotel change a few rooms for me and all have bugs. Please note that level 7 , 15 , 16 confirmed have bugs. Other level we do not know.

We went to near by clinic and the doctor confirm that he is receiving patient staying in this hotel on a daily basis. .

Lastly their breakfast is so terrible , only have beehoon , rice, eggs, porridge , beans and bread . It is the same everyday.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank richardlkh
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I have stop to stay this hotel for half year and came back to give the chance again on June 2011. Too bad, there is still no improvement.
I checked in 3 times on June 2011.
First time still got lice on mattress which make me itchy and unable have a nice sleep.
Second time, something came out at mid night and played in the rubbish bin. Suspect is rat! The noise make me wake up several time.
Third time, the receptionist give us the room that still not complete clean. Thats a lady used panty and toothbrush in the bathroom! And the room looks like still stayed by other people. But the young manager came over 20 minutes later with no apologise and just ask the housekeeping to clean the room while we waiting in the room. We make a complaint and request to change to another room. They agreed but after a long night stay, we all get bites by lice again.. Already dissapointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business