My family and I stayed in this hotel. When we got there, they upgraded us to a suite, with a view of the Petronas Towers which was amazing. I would recommend this hotel because their service is good, the rooms are clean, the buffet breakfast is good and its fairly near to the shopping districts. The hotel has an access door to the shopping mall adjacent to it, thou the mall is kind of old. But still accessible for all your shopping and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, KL is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur