2,069 results
All reviews avenue k aeroline bus petronas towers food truck cabana room klcc station jalan ampang walking distance swimming pool excellent location nasi pleasant stay bit dated shopping mall convenient location breakfast spread public transport
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I had a terrible experience staying at Corus hotel. First of all, I booked via Booking where in small print I found out that the price was excluding taxes (6% + 10%) so the room became a whole lot more expensive than what I was expecting to pay. And for a very outdated hotel, I felt that it was WAY overpriced. I was told that if I had booked direct I would have gotten a better price. I felt cheated.
I was given a room and found it really small , ugly and with only 1 sitting chair - not at all what I was expecting especially given the price I had just paid. I went back to reception and was told that the hotel was sold out with no other rooms available. After insisting and then speaking with the manager, it seems like another room (same floor a couple doors down) was available. So now I felt lied to as well. I had just come from another 4 start hotel in KL which was 100MYR cheaper per night and 10 times nicer. My advice is to avoid staying at Corus Hotel. There are better hotels in the city.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank travealddicted
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Except that the hotel location was good cos its near klcc. Nothing much great about this place. Room are run down. Food is bad. Bed mattress is very bad and hard like rock. Am in executive suite but doesnt feel like executive hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jive N
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I stayed here for just one night, but it was perfect. It was within a few minutes walking distance to towers and there was Ave K just across from the hotel. We had a partial view of one of the towers.
The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast was also really nice with a large variety of foods.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CorusHotelKL, Marketing at Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Kitovu,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the city.

We write to let you know that we deeply appreciate your positive comments toward the hotel. Your feedback is an encouraging factor that will drive us further to continue working towards a higher and impeccable standard.

Finally, should you be making any future plans to visit Kuala Lumpur again, we will be delighted to be of service to you once again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a night before head off to Bali for our 8 days holiday trip.

•It was a good hotel to stay with quick access (5 mins walk ) to KLCC , a famous Petronas towers , Suria mall and you can also hop on the GoKL free service Shuttle buses from Suria mall to Bukit Bintang . There are 2 types of GoKL buses available "Green Line " & " Purple Line " which is written on the top of the front bus .
Green Line route covers - Bukit Bintang, KLCC & PETRONAS twin tower etc.
Purple Line route covers - Chinatown Market , Bukit Bintang , Merdeka square , KL city gallery & etc.

• The room was clean & bed was comfortable , aircon worked & I got a 2 complimentary water bottles . The front desk hospitality service was okay but can improve.
• The hallway carpets & room toilet ( very old ) definitely need to upgrade as the hotel has a great potential .

Overall ; Had a great night !

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lani E

Dear Lani E,

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Corus hotel is comforte , convenient and clean . The location is very nice , near KLCC ( 5 min walking ) and some malls . Staff is very courteous . The breakfast is not so great .I think the price is OK and really worth it .

Date of stay: March 2017