this is a very late review...
went to this hotel after the Melaka trip...
check in was fast as it was done earlier by our agent.
location... looks like its at the foot of every hill around it... meaning to say that if u were to exit the hotel & go any direction... u'll probably need to climb a hill.
& since its at the heart of bukit bintang... traffic is dead slow around it.
we got a room with a OK city view.
room were fully furnish... furniture looks a bit old.
lamp on the wall looks like its hanging by just one little screw & will like drop anytime soon.
amenities provided... shower gel, shampoo & toothbrush.
there's kettle & complimentary coffee & tea.
one bad thing about this room - bed!!!
its mattress is not very comfy & pillows are limited to 2.
breakfast - nothing to shout about. not much choice either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International