Honestly I am not a fussy customer when it comes to accommodation so please read and take into account this review. Having spent an 8 hour journey on a night train from Penang to KL we arrived at the radious early morning. We originally booked a delux room and understandably having arrived early our room was not ready so the only option apart from waiting until 2pm was to upgrade to a superior for 100rm. As this was the only day we had in KL we agreed and went ahead with superior. Our room was 2 twin beds pushed together (suppose to be a double), the basin flooded and leaked all over the floor, the towels are DIGUSTING! They are covered in cigerette burns and ripped. I requested new towels from reception which never turned up however another customers luggage came to our door!? Maybe they got our towels. The hotel im afraid to say is a disgrace it smells and the only good thing about it is that it gets you out the door so you can see more of KL. It is located down a main strip of bars. the best place to go for food is Jalan Alor which is just a 2 minute walk, you will find great food and an amazing atmosphere! Hope this helps. We were extremely gutted that we didn't book the Hilton which would have cost just £5 more after the upgrad. I dread to think what the deluxe room is like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International