Ok hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur where everything is around you shops, restaurants, etc., but still think it very pricey for this part of the world, but it served our needs for seeing & experiencing Kuala Lumpur. Nearly forgot to say, you get breakfast & has a lovely pool as who wants to spend the whole day out in that heat shopping or sight seeing, or sitting in a hotel room. So it was nice to do the sight seeing by morning & veg in the afternoon by the pool. Lastly too many hotels are charging far too much for having a pool & including breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International