Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2012

very nice clean rooms, little noisy on first floor, as the china market is just outside your window. Staff from night shift is really nice with welcoming smile..

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank VivekG460
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We booked at the last minute. The price was great. It was hard to find the hotel because its entrance is hidden by a packed, bustling night market. We got lucky and found it. I am glad we only had hand luggage with us. The entrance is up a high, steep staircase, which would be impossible for anyone in a wheelchair and a nightmare with heavy luggage. The room was windowless and on the entrance level. It was quiet, except for the early morning when we could hear loud voices from reception. Internet is MYR1 for 10 minutes. The room was clean.
The location is fantastic for late night shopping. Major public transport is within walking distance.

1  Thank RosemarieNorth
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stopped over for a night in KL between Penang and Melaka and just wanted a cheap place in a decent location so we could see a few things we missed the first time round and this ticked most boxes.

The room was windowless, which was less of an issue than I expected but I wouldn't want to do it for more than 1 night, and for the price it was ok.

The location on Petaling Street in the heart of Chinatown was excellent, despite the busy market I thought it easy to find and the reception was a sanctuary from the manic market below!

It wasn't the best nights sleep we've ever had or the cleanest place, and the lift was a bit old and juddery, but it is kind of what I expected and I would recommend for a 1 night cheap stopover.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Compared to other places within this price range it's one of the better options, I would say. The hotel is directly on Petaling street and that means it's great for shopping (if you want to buy cheap fake stuff and souvenirs). The staff is friendly, the beds are really comfortable and the shower is good. That's all of the positive things I can say. The not so good things are that the rooms are very noisy (not from the street though as most of the rooms don't have windows but from other guests and the reception), it's not really clean (we had lots of hair in our bed), it's not possible to regulate the aircondition (so our room was really cold) and the wifi internet didn't work very well. But as I already stayed in a view other places in KL as well, I know that you cannot expect more for 80 RM per night. You have to go more expensive if you want to have anything better than this, otherwhise it's a good option.

Room tip: If you stay on the first floor (where the reception is) you also have the noise coming from the reception in addition to the noice coming from other rooms. So better go with rooms on higher floors.
2  Thank anjathe1st
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The hotel is in the middle of china town.the full property is very clean and the toilet is really clean and the room is also clean.No bad smelling or stain in any where.The place is really awesome.all entertainment and food shop are downstairs and near the hotel. You can buy everything in here.The Bus station and food chain shop and mono rail station is near the hotel.The behavior of the stuff is superb.I am really pleased to stay here.it seems home away from my home and the property is fully safe for everybody,no threat detection.

Date of stay: July 2011