We stayed at the Mandarin for 7 days. The service throughout was impeccable. Staff were helpful and service was prompt. Despite generally not being a 'children's' hotel, the staff were very attentive to my two young kids.. On the fifth day of out stay, our rooms card keys did not work for some reason, and we we're upgraded to a corner suite. Wile our previous room was sufficient for our family, the suite was luxury. The kids absolutely enjoyed the additional space. The llocation is also an advantage, being just 30 steps from KLCC. Breakfast was good, as was the buffet dinner.
A definite 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental