Traveled and stayed at many kl 5* hotels before, all pretty good but prince had them all together. Good location, easily walked to all major downtown attractions. Great high ceiling warm welcoming lobby, but with few places to sit in. Basic breakfast, clean rooms, good service, laundry room for doing your own laundry, big rooms large enough for the extra bed, and great shower.
The only complaints was the long check in process which by given an upgrade from normal room to twin towers view can easily be forgotten! Beware to note the smoking and non smoking rooms at check in, somehow it is not their intention. And the kids club does not keep children alone an adult should accompany them which is a strange policy for children over 3!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure. Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and the prestigious Ampang Embassy Row, yet only a short stroll away from the majestic Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and the entertainment hub and shopping district, Bukit Bintang. As Kuala Lumpur's newest upscale Hotel & Residence, the Pullman is designed specially with today's discerning traveller in mind. Providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation and boasting unmatched standards of excellence, friendly and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, ACCOR and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel And Residence
- Prince Hotel Residence
- Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Prince Hotel