All reviews bukit bintang main road petaling street mrt station hotel staff shopping renovation kl
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I saw many good reviews about this hotel in TripAdvisor and Agoda around February or amarch 2017, so i decided to book a triple family room for 3 nights from 29th july to 1st august. I know it is a cheap hotel with a good location. But i didn't think that it will turn to be a nightmare for me and family. The triple room is far different compare to the photos they exhibit at the website.

When i first check in, it took me about 10 minutes to decide to change to another room because it is not just dirty, it is like the room is in chaos.
1. The sheet and the pillow is yellow stained even though they said it was fresh
2. The wall is cracked and stained badly, some part of the paint is peeled off, and the plint is peeled off also and it seemed that they don't care because they just put it on the floor without fixing it.
3. There are mould on some of the ceiling
4. The towel is stained
5. The slippers is worn off from many times used and the right and left slipper didn't match
6. The cupboard is dirty and dusty
7. Some of the ceiling in front of the room have a hole on it
8. The air conditioner is not working
9. And there is a wall separate the beds, even though the photo on the web shows no wall between the beds.

And after i request for another room, they said it is fully booked and they will look if there is another triple room for tomorrow for me. At that time me and my family decide to move to another hotel because we cannot imagine have to stay one night in that condition. After i tell the manager/owner of the hotel that i want to check out without asking any refund, they forced me to see another room before we decide to check out, and they show me another triple room with a little better condition (the wall and the ceiling is newly painted),but it is still a dirty room and looks different compare to the photos on the web. At that times i knew they have lied to me, because there is not only one, but two triple room available for me to move into even though they said they are fully booked at first.

The manager/owner try to persuade me to stay but i had enough of it. And surprisingly he said that he is not happy to see me leave, and they didn't even think about how i feel about my room at the first place.

A really really bad and horrible experience for me, and there is a much better hotels option in the area with a little higher price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Stanley H
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The view from 4th floor was amazing with KL tower, monorail and HSBC bank. The bukit bintang MRT was 2 mins away and the GO KL free bus stop was just the opposite. Location of the hotel was very nice. Hotel staff allowed us early check-in and were very co-operative.
The wi-fi was not continuous, maybe the higher floors were not signal receptive.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kumar1986
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Firstly the location of the Hotel is just perfect, off Jalan bukit Bintang about 5minutes walk from Bukit Bintang MRT station, near to maybank, HSBC, Hong leong bank, Sungai wang plaza, Lot 10 and of course Pavillion,berjaya Square
just a stone away from Jalan alor, Petaling street
the hotel itself is clean, room size is just perfect and big as well....
and of course, the staff are super friendly and helpful
seeing and staying would be believing
try and check it out

Room Tip: 2nd floor and 3rd floor are quieter, big room space, within traveller budget
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 27albert60
Reviewed 7 May 2017

First time i stay in this Hotel for 2 night, Very good location. Very noise neighborhood though. During the night there was some kind of concert on the street, Wifi ok, unfortunately no breakfast, Near to hotel lots of restaurants and friendly staff,Nothing much about the facilities. Room is clean and WiFi is stable.

Stayed: November 2016
3  Thank katty c
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Hotel just a walking distance to Pavillion, Berjaya Times Square & Bukit Bintang, Petaling Street. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is situated beside main road as we stayed on the second floor, we can hear noises from the street. The room is quite neat and clean but a little bit rundown. We had dinner @ Food Republic in Pavillion with a lot choices of food to choose from.

Room Tip: From our room we can see the train at eye level.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family