2,560 results
All reviews berjaya times square bukit bintang executive suite imbi monorail station walking distance family room room service living room pleasant stay free upgrade hotel staff city view higher floor nice pool kl tower buffet breakfast shopping centre
Reviewed 29 June 2012

i was at Furama bukit bintang with my friend because i got a discount coupon together with my flight tickets. the price not really that expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I was expecting a bath tub however i still happy with their shower and they even provide couple of robes, which exceed my expectation. the breakfast was really good with so many choices of local and western foods. I really like their guava juice and the staff also really helpful. the only thing that botthered me: its hard to order the food after midnight as their restaurant already closed (at that time i was in my jetlag mood, so hardly sleep and hungry!). they should consider have it open for 24hrs.,,the location also a bit off from the mall as it not located at jalan imbi (times square) or jalan bukit bintang. but i still had a good walk around.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank S S
Reviewed 28 June 2012

For 2 days in a room we have returned after 5PM to find the room not made up. Have had to talk to housekeeping supervisor both times.

Breakfast "hot" items are cold.

Adequate hotel that could do a lot better.

Location is okay but the walk, at night, from Imbi station is "interesting" -- dodging potholes, broken drains. Shortcut through deserted building had less hazards and better lighted.

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ross T
Reviewed 28 June 2012

iv never written a review before ,but feel so strongly about the state of this hotel ,im compelled to write one . as a previous contributer says ,sheets are stained , windows filthy, mold in sink and shower , our room (deluxe) wasnt even vacumed properly. how this gets one decent review is astonishing ,definetly the worst weve ever stayed in . breakfast is so overcrowed and pretty average . nice pool ,if you can get in it. slum area , nothing western to eat around hotel . absolute disgrace this place and advertised as asias premier business hotel . hotel staff must be writing there own reviews

Room tip: check room ,sheets, mold in sinks ,before you sign in ,good luck
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gill r
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Stayed at the Furama for just 1 night at the end of May 2012. The attention given to us by all the staff, was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble.
The room was a very good size, and so was the bathroom!
The pool was a decent size, with tables and loungers.
All the little extras made it just that bit more special than most hotels - the bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toothbrushes and shaving kits.
We decided to eat in while we were there, as the buffet looked very tempting. It was delicious and plenty of choice. Again the restaurant staff were very attentive and gave us a warm greeting and handshake as we left.
I would certainly go back there, if ever in KL again.
Although it was near to the Berjaya Times Square, it was a little walk out of the main shopping/eating area of KL, but not too bad. 5 minutes to monorail station.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcmpat
Reviewed 27 June 2012

First and Foremost I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Yuki (guest service manager), Rafael(Assistant manager) and team who ensured our stay was flawless.
I have been in touch with Yuki 2 months prior to my arrival to arrange a surprise for my mum as I was too busy with work and did not have time to celebrate Mother’s day. Superb follow up by the team and I am so glad I chose just the right hotel.
Check-In was smooth, we arrived early and we had early Check-In of course it is subject to availability but we were lucky to have the room ready and a surprise upgrade was accorded (this is something we as guest must not expect because it does not happen all the time) and I fully understood of course as I too comes from hotel line.
When we arrived, the room was cooling and a surprise was ready, a bouquet of flower which I had ordered, a birthday cake for my baby brother and 2 cards of well wishes. We were amazed, and especially that I have younger siblings and the fact that they enjoyed the room, the stay, breakfast, gym and pool, I am happy as can be. Yuki was not around at check-in but she sent us a courteous email that her assistant, Rafael will take over. We stayed for 3 nights and she called us on our second and third day to follow up and ensure that everything is well taken care of and that we enjoyed our stay. We finally met up with my mum ordering a slice of cake from in-room dining to be presented to Yuki as a form of THANK YOU.
TO FURAMA TEAM, THANK YOU AND WE WILL BE BACK SOON! And I am looking at the suite

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK, THEY ARE AMAZING!

Date of stay: June 2012