US$ 90
US$ 83
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 104
US$ 94
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Istana(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 109
US$ 79
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 100
US$ 72
US$ 63
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 102
US$ 93
  • Restaurant
Citin Seacare Hotel Pudu Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 26
US$ 24
  • Breakfast included
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
US$ 59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

US$ 149
US$ 117
2,474 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarebukit bintangexecutive suiteimbi monorail stationwalking distancefamily roomroom serviceliving roompleasant stayfree upgradenice poolhotel staffcity viewbuffet breakfastshopping centrehigher floorkl tower
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Hotel certainly didn't give the "new" feeling as the room was a little stuffy and had the smell of aged rooms. The carpets seems worned and the stopper at the sink fell off and was stuck and we had to call for chamber service.

Main carpark was under renovation but when we drove in, no one stopped us. Signs should have been made more clearly as renovation work was in progress and workers were milling around which made it rather dangerous.

We went over the New Year countdown period and had to attend a gala dinner (at a cost of around SGD45/pax). The gala dinner was a compulsory package to your hotel room charges and usually kicks in over the peak period (i.e Christmas and New Year holiday). The food at the restaurant (for both dinner and breakfast) was rather nice and had quite a wide spread. The entertainment at the Gala dinner, however, was disappointing. The band that played, Blue Sapphire, was not very entertaining and the games played were very cheesy.

My stay was made pleasant by the concierge who was very helpful when we left our passports behind (!) in the room after we had checked-out. he saw the worried look in us and very promptly reacted to the situation.

Location of the hotel is good, just a 10 mins walk to the Berjaya Times Square, 15 mins to Sungei Wang, Pavillion and many more etc..

Makes for a decent stay and would say value for money (if only we didn't have to pay for the compulsory charges over peak periods)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed here as it was a newly opened hotel. Seems like hotel is now quite ready to accept guests. Rooms are poorly finished which was a shame. House keeping is poor was bitten by dust mites and linen was stained. My friend staying in room opposite had exact same issues. Sheets were changed with another set of stained & torn sheets. Everytime a question was asked at front desk there was a long waiting period for a response. I hope for the future of hotel management pays attention to good housekeeping. As I am in the travel industry i cannot recommend this hotel at present. This hotel is a 3 star

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Agent19766
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We bought the package KL trip from Singapore.
Because of busy with ATF exhibition in Singapore and got the Malaysia visa lately, so, not much time to arrange this trip and my smart cousin arrange it to me and her father for our first trip to KL.
The first impression to hotel is good. Good location that is there are many shopping malls and plazas near the hotel. E.g very near the “Berjaya Times Square” (shopping center) and just walking distance for “Plaza Low Yat” which is Malaysia’s largest IT Lifestyle Mall.
Hotel’s amenities are not less, enough for essential: moisturizer, bath foam, conditioner shampoo, soap, tooth brush with paste, cotton buds, shower cap, sanitary bag, safe box, iron & iron board, dryer, room slipper, rack, bath cloth, free complimentary water bottle, tea and coffee, hot water jar, telephones (one in bath room), TV, etc. There is free Wi-Fi in the lobby and restaurant (3rd floor) but no free WiFi in the room (at that time), they said it will be available in 2012. Therefore, I have to go down to the lobby if I want to use free Wi-Fi. Room is very tidy and clean, of course more space and cheaper than Singapore hotels.
The breakfast served variety food. Food is also good: there are hot table, cold table, Juice table, noodle counter, egg counter, etc. It is available in Asian and Western food for breakfast. Decoration, Food and Service is good.
The only problem is one of concierge staffs treated my Malaysia friend who sat at the lobby restaurant facing the reception counter and wait for me, was drove to inward place of lobby with bad attitude. I have already reported it to their MOD at that night. I just told her that hotel staff needs some training to treat people in hospitality industry. My Malaysia friend has good image to this hotel at the beginning. She told me that her uncle from USA will visit to KL soon and she is going to book this hotel room for him but she changed her mind after meeting that matter.
At the first day night, one of my business friends brought us to have Malaysia’s famous 肉骨茶 (Dried Slice Meat or meat-and-bone tea) at “Sun Hong Dried Slice Meat”. Yes, better taste food than Singapore’s. Then my friend brought us to night scene of famous Twin Towel and some government building’s light. It was really good looking to it.
And one of my friends brought me to famous “Jalan Alor” which street is famous for many small restaurants along the street. You can choose from many countries’ cuisine such as Thai, Vietnam, even Myanmar. We went to “Restoran W.A.W Restaurant” Which served: specialized Roast Chicken Wing, Seafood, Lala, Crab, Cockerel, Sotong Kangkong, Yong Tow Foo, Fresh Prawn Sui Kow, Friend Noodle, Prawn, Fish, Frog Leg. You may also see some Hong Kong famous celebrities’ photos at their restaurant’s wall. Yes, some food is good but some is not taste to me (I think it is fried noodle).
She also brought me to the KL famous China Town (Jalan Petaling- Petaling Street) and we drank some herbal Chinese tea. Thanks to my all friends in KL from here.
We stayed two nights in KL and continue to go to First World Hotel in Getting Highlands by taxi with was arranged by travel agency.
The usual price is about Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 80 from hotel (KL) to Genting Highlands. And it will be taken about 1 hour.
You can use Eng, or Chinese (many Chinese people in KL understand Chinese.) but be careful when you rent the taxi. And care about the peak time. There is one of big problems is traffic jam at the peak time in KL.
I recommend to visit those above places if you visit to KL.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Buyer2011
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This was our 2nd visit to Furama and the second time I have reviewed this hotel. We just cannot go past this place - it is seriously huge value for money, rooms are spotlessly clean, the staff are amazing and we love the location - over the road to Times Square and a 20 minute walk to China Town. We had accidently left some luggage in Singapore and Roger Gabriel (reception manager) went out of his way (even staying beyond his shift) to assist us in locating it. Roger's courteous,helpful,and attentive disposition along with his friendliness and genuine character makes him a fabulous asset in any business and the best role model to his staff. Anwar Deen (Chef Concierge) displays the same impeccable leadership qualities. The breakfast buffet at Furama is great - huge selection. Reading other reviews on this Hotel it becomes very clear that it is so hard to please all of the people all of the time, but you know in our opinion Furama is having a good shot at it with great success.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed at The Furama for 2 nights at the start and 2 nights at the end of our trip. We checked in quite late on the first occasion and got an upgrade to a suite with separate living area which was really nice. I had booked through expedia and I was sure it said free wi fi but when I rang reception they said it was a chargeable so I didn't argue, there is a Lan socket which was free of charge. The second time we went I showed the reception staff my booking receipt which clearly showed free wi fi so they gave me a 24 hour pass word but I still had to go down 24 hours later for another password.

The breakfast was plentiful and of a reasonably good quality. The dining room was really busy at peak times but there was no problem getting a seat.

The swimming pool is fine but there are only a handful of beds (decent quality) around the pool which were taken up each time we went to use it so it was straight back to the room and it is right next to the dining area so people will watch you as they eat.

The second time we stayed, the hotel was really busy and only 3 of the 4 lifts were working. We waited for 10 minutes in the morning watching it go past our floor and on the odd occasion it did stop it was so full it was impossible to get in. We were on the 9th floor so eventually decided to take the fire exit stairs passing pieces of left over carpet and metal and open fire doors along the way. When we returned at 2.30pm two members of staff were trying to control (unsuccessfully) the lifts from the ground floor and there was no way I was walking up to the 9th floor. This again took 10 minutes to get a lift.

The concierge staff were really helpful as well and will arrange taxi's for you and tell you what price you should pay. The taxi ride to the airport is just under an hour.

I would stay there again but the hotel did seem to struggle when it was fuller

The nearest Metro station is Imbi which is about 5 minutes away and will take you nearly everywhere you wish to go.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple