Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
US$ 67
Agoda.comUS$ 68
All reviews perfect stay infinity pool the ground floor spacious room front desk great location nani netflix sauna channels facilities klcc pavilion tower
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

EXCELLENT place to relax and chill with family.. Love the pool view and breakfast.. 1 Bed Room was really comfortable for us (2 adult, 2 kids).Easy access with food and mall such as 7eleven, Mcdonalds and KLCC. My kids was really enjoy the stay

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I ve been stay with this Cormar Suites KL few times now and all i wanted to say is ..the most private, beautiful and cosy place to stay ... as I have wonderful moment during my stay there.

The staffs is very friendly and most helpful ,,,, Plus dont be mistakenly make your room booking as got one time i made booking under airbnb and i have horrible experience due to my room got no HK and at night in case if i need anything i can not get any assistance or people to refer too... but with Cormar they've got reception available 24 hours and ready for you to assist ... the internet speeds is remarkable it help me alot with my office work as well.

Now if i wanted to stay in Cormar Suites I will just call them directly since they have given me better rate plus with breakfast complimentary where i could not get this special price if i make thru online ...

Hopefully after this pandemic ..Next visits i i will bring my family to stay as Cormar got few type of room and they have facilities like gym open for 24 hours as well they have steam and sauna with their outdoor infinity swimming pool...'

The location wise .. its just 5 minutes walks to KLCC ( twin tower ) and just 10 minutes walks to the Bukit Bintang .. the 7e11 was just across the street, and on the Ground floor got variety of interesting restaurant for you to try such Malai ( Thai food) Nuri Sushi Japanese and Eltoro Loco fine Bar place to enjoy your time while staying with Cormar Suites KL

#mostrecommendedplacetostay

Danny

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2020

My wife & kids love the infinity pool with kl tower view. Full amenities provided in the room with breakfast for 2! Kids below 10 years complimentary breakfast. Nice comfortable big king bed which can fit 3-4 person. Home feel apartment with full kitchen equipment, complimentary weekly tibits every Monday & Thursday. Smart TV with netflix channel provided. Spacious bed & living. Will come back. TQ.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Fantastic location, you are exactly in the middle of the Centre. Together with my Good friends , we have spend here 2 nights stay and everything was fabulous!

Upon check in , I was surprised by the simple yet very nice & sweet Birthday Deco with cup cakes provided to my room from Ms. Nani of Front Desk.
Thank you to you Dear Nani for your effort , attentive and kindness.
Your Good Hospitality service given was Amazing!!

Malai Thai Cuisine and Breakfast was wonderful. Waiter & Waiters was friendly.

Room cleaning was truly clean. Good Job Housekeeping Team.

We enjoyed our stay a lot, mainly due to attentiveness of the hotel staff.

Thank you to the Hotel Management of Cormar Suites for my memorable stay.

1  Thank DayangRA
Reviewed 29 November 2020

I was checked in at Cormar Suites on 14th - 16th November 2020. The Best service in KL. All staff are friendly. Nani & FO Team was really Very Good & Professional. My checkin went smooth and Security Team assist us to the Hotel Lift.
Room Conditions was SUPER CLEAN managed by Housekeeping Department!
Was given Best View!
Breakfast was fantastic from The Restaurant / Kitchen Team
Thanks to Cormar Suites Management gives us a Wonderful experiences.
I highly recommended Cormar Suites for family & Couples stay.

2  Thank Wanhani