Fahrenheit Suites Kuala Lumpur
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 164
US$ 117
US$ 72
US$ 64
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 80
US$ 165
US$ 54
US$ 51
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$ 90
US$ 79
  • Restaurant
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 51
  • Pool
Citin Seacare Hotel Pudu Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$ 25
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Caged windows, sparse and basic furniture bizarre hot water services. No aesthetic at all. Also don't go to massage place next to the pool (too cold) or you or your partner might be offered more services than you would expect from the professional signage. Very seedy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bouldersVictoria
Reviewed 21 July 2012

DO NOT STAY !!!!
This hotel was disgusting I had booked for 5 nights and stayed only 1 night as it was not hygienic or safe for my children. The windows (13th floor) opened straight out into the open air I was terribly worried they would climb up fall out .... Toilets did not flush and were stained and dirty, nightclub techno music was heard until 2 am, children screaming and running through corridors all night long, rubbish left in hallways, definately not a good experience ...YES .... It's a good location but nothing else definately not worth it DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE !!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Leahdan
Reviewed 17 July 2012

It offers good location but the apartment was dirty, the corridor was spooky with the flickering lightings, i did not to walk alone. No service attended since the rooms were not centralized. Too many things in the rooms needs to be fixed and i must say this is below standard to be a commercial apartment unit. I would not go back in there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I had to drive up to KL for a cousin's wedding over the weekend so I had to find the best hotel rooms for our party of 6 which includes an elderly (my dad) and my a toddler (my nephew). I picked Fahrenheit Suites because the rooms looked modern and the prices were affordable.

Check in was a bit slow and we had to walk a bit before reaching the reception hall (which was a tad inconvenient, especially for my dad) plus we had a many bags to bring along, so that was a minus point.

Suite/Room/:
The 3-bedroom suite was not a disappointment. Even though there were construction works going on right outside our suite, it did not bother us one bit because the insides are what matter. The suite is very well appointed with a small kitchen equipped with cutleries/crockeries, there is a dining table for us to have our meals as a family, TV with sports channels, and the individual rooms are just perfect for all 6 of us.

F&B:
Fahrenheit does not have their own restaurant but there are plenty of good (halal) eateries nearby. I do feel slightly upset since I love having 24 room service while I'm on a holiday.

Service Staff:
We don't see much of them around, but so far, most of those that we deal with are pretty allright.

Activities/Facilities:
The pool and playground appears to be quite old. Perhaps management could refurbish the recreational area, made suitable for kids to enjoy. Fahrenheit is situated in the middle of Bukit Bintang, so there are many places to go and things to see which is quite good.

What I really love about Fahrenheit is the modern colors and touch to their suites. Plus, it is relatively cheap compared to other hotels when travelling in large groups. I would recommend to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Juwieta-Ann
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Best location at a reasonable price. On the main road but not noisy.
Right in the middle of the main shopping area, chinatown, local restaurants and night life.
The 'deluxe' apartment was average, with a shared bathroom and very simple decor.
Good value for money although a bit of a maze to get to the apartment and easy to get lost within the building. Staff were helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family