“Good food”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to an oasis in the heart of the city.Savour the taste of Malay cuisine inspired from traditional specialties. Delight in live Malaysian Cultural Dance Performances. Luxuriate in the warm and elegant setting.Welcome to Songket. True Malay Flavours.
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Good local food and good service. Plenty of choices and overall good value.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Loved the lamb dish and chicken satay. The sagoo desert is very different taste. Overall, good quality food.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

We've been there on a Sunday Night and were surprised to find the Restaurant empty..we were basically the only guests.Maybe it was because there's now shows on Sundays...fine with us,cause we could enjoy the silence and the excellent service with great suggestions.Great drinks and food,appropriate price...both thumbs up!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I wanted to give my team a lunch treat and was asking aroundnfor a good place to go to. I was bored with our normal choices at the KLCC and Pavilion shopping complexes. A friend suggested this place.

The place was fabulous. Since I was making reservation for 10 pax, they arranged for a private room. The food was tasty. I would recommend this place to both locals are visitors alike. We took the set lunch option, and they threw in a drink of our choice. I chose sirap selasih.

1  Thank SharinaS
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Heavily pushed by the hotel concierge and here at trip advisor I went expecting wonderful Malaysian food. This was the third night, and I had had wonderful Malaysian food up to this point, so I was expecting the world.

And I got ... boring. The settings are nice, The service attentive, the food ... nothing special. It was boring at best, and boring is not a quality that I came to expect from Malaysian food. While heavily recommended, I can only give it a "meh".

3  Thank Pelzigenvater