3,802 results
All reviews makan kitchen double tree the executive lounge welcome cookie warm cookies ampang park station diamond member petronas towers pillow menu food court shopping mall covered walkway upon check rain shower modern hotel business trip free shuttle
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights at Double Tree, second visit (the last was a night) and can say we still like this hotel.

The food in the Makan restaurant is nice, excellent omelet done and great indian food.

Warm and delicious cookies upon check-in

There is a supermarket in the building, pharmacy and minimart where you can easily pick up any stuff you need.

Excellent location to closeby shopping centre, can walk from KLCC and even walk from Bukit Bintang (about 20 mins walk to BB)

Would recommend this hotel to those who visit KL for shopping.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear licia805,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our DoubleTree warm & caring service and you found our location as well as the integrated mall facilities at your convenient. I trust you also enjoyed our signature restaurant Makan Kitchen showcases the rich variety of Malaysian cuisine in six variations and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel has wonderful facilities. I liked the swimming pool (but didn't like its salty water). I also liked the breakfast for its variety. The executive lounge affords good views but the food there isn't too impressive. Overall this is an excellent hotel for its price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear pclslyj,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our signature restaurant Makan Kitchen with wide array of breakfast options. You can be assured that your comments relating on the Executive Lounge foods quality will be shared with our esteemed chefs for improvements and I apologize for the shortfall in our service. I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I have stayed here about 5 times in a year. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Good and comfortable hotel. Convenient location to move around as it's located centrally. Short walk to KLCC. Lots of eating outlets within the hotel building itself. There also 2 pharmacies and a supermarket.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear adil h,

I am delighted that you found our location as well as the integrated mall facilities at your convenient. I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at DoubleTree KL and I have to say I had great time. I was welcomed by guest relations as soon as I got out of the car and I was straight away taken to my Suite which had great views of the city, from breakfast at the Executive lounge to tea - Coffee breaks for our conference and the exceptional food at Makkan Kitchen everything was very well planned. The Italian speciality restaurant was very authentic and service staff was very efficient. Over all A GREAT STAY !!! Thank you DoubleTree KL, I will be back soon !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear ASKSKA,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to receive such accolades. I am really pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. I trust you also enjoyed our signature restaurant Makan Kitchen showcases the rich variety of Malaysian cuisine in six variations and Executive Lounge privileges offering breathtaking city views. Let me thank you for mentioning all these great memories that I will share with all the team members who participated to the success of your stay.

Thank you for having taken the time to write to us on this occasion and I look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur in the near future.

Regards Axel Harmand, General Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This hotel is in a great location. Across the street from a mall. 10 min walk from the towers and it even has a grocery store in the bldg. The staff was very helpful answering questions. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton