All reviews klcc park teething issues dessert section newly opened hotel hotel design park view room the executive lounge shopping mall room service beautiful hotel thoroughly enjoyed our stay dim sum chinese restaurant a wonderful stay noodles special thanks f b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

GM Tom Roelens and his team took months to painstakingly interview candidates - one effervescent staff at the club floor described his trip up from Singapore for the day for the 6-hour interview - and it has really paid off.

it was the service which we resolve to return to: from the extremely congenial Executive Chef who walks the floor of all F&B outlets enthusing with guests and passionately describing the dishes, to the beaming young cook manning the omelette station shyly confiding how she loves creating dishes, to the staff at reception who saw us walking up to the desk to check in and leapt forward to greet us BY NAME and ushered us to the club floor - all I can say is my husband and I were extremely impressed.

rooms are thoughtfully laid-out while the attentive service at Yun House sets a competitive standard for timsum in the city, before taking into account the beautiful hand-crafted decor and heady views of the city centre.

finally, don't miss the spa where a simple massage arrests all your senses and really helps you unwind.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank sunitar
FourSeasonsKL, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sunitar,

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your compliments regarding our team, room and location. We are so happy to hear we looked after you well.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to give myself a birthday treat in the newly opened Four Seasons in KL. And it was the best decision made. It began with a phone call to Farah at the front desk asking if there was any room availability with the short notice. She was courteous on the phone and very efficient in making all the arrangements including booking my spa schedule in advance before I even arrived. After checking in, every officer in the hotel I passed by greeted me personally and the lovely ladies in the spa gave a handwritten birthday card which was unexpected. Everything and everyone in this hotel exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised with not one but two beautiful birthday cakes in my room as well as in the restaurant Yun House where we had one of the best Chinese food in town. The Durian pancakes is a must try! The pool area also has some very dedicated officers who turned my sun bed to a beautiful Arabic soiree instantly in the evening. All in both me and my family thoroughly enjoyed every single moment spent at this place and can't wait to come back for more. Special thanks to Farah for making my stay seamless and memorable. Emilya for one of the best Balinese massage, Aswat for helping me with weights training and new machines in the gym. Lastly Pauline and her team for making our Family dining experience a yummylicious one! Love love love this new found gem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
9  Thank Amylia A

Dear Amylia A,

Thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to have contributed to a wonderful birthday celebration. Thank you for choosing to stay and celebrate with us. We have a special place in our hearts for such occasions and want to extend our appreciation for being your hotel of choice. We are glad that to hear that you enjoyed dining in Yun House and had a fun time at the pool. Your compliments to our team are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share your review with them.

We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stand out for the beautiful view of KL . Pool is so relaxing, lounge is just fantastic. Rooms are spacious and good facilities. Staff are wonderful and courteous. Thank you Nazly and F&B staff. Will come again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank Rosiah A

Dear Rosiah A,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are fortunate to have an outstanding team. We pleased to hear you enjoyed our lounge, room, facilities and our service.

We look forward to your next visit to Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is new hotel located at a perfect location next to KLCC. Very convenient and everything is just few minutes walk including the Light Rail Transit (LRT). This is the best feature for this hotel.

I will let you know the positives and negatives base on my own opinion. Hope it helps u decide whether to go for this hotel or not.

Positives
1) The staffs are really friendly and always greet you with a smile. Special praise for all the staffs at the club lounge. They are wonderful people and very friendly. Makes u feel really welcome.
2) Services are very fast too including check in, check out or even when u have requests for amenities from the room and Laundry as well.
3) Modern designs from the lobby all the way to the room. Really nice decorations and room size is good too.
4) The breakfast is nice and I really like the ambience of your restaurant. Very open high ceiling and wonderful decorations.

Negatives
1) There is a foul smell at the toilet when the toilet seat cover opens as well as the bath. I’m not sure if it’s not clean properly or maybe you need to put some fragrance to make it more inviting to the guest when they walk in the bath and toilet.
2) The floor tiles in the room have a lot of stains and droplets of water marks all over the room. It seems that the floor was not mopped and cleaned before allowing me to check in. This is one thing that I don’t like seeing all the smudges and marks on the floor. Should do better on this and also the foul smell from the toilet especially for the rate that you are charging. Guest expect a lot more if you are charging a premium rate.
3) The aircond vent is rather noisy especially at night when everything is quiet you can really hear the noise . I request for ear plug and eye mask but the housekeeping called and told me out of stock! How can this happen? You must ensure at all times you have your items in stock right?
4) The windows is really dirty and I think you need to get them cleaned. You can have the best view from the room or Lounge but if your window is so dirty, then it defeats the purpose. The first thing you see is the dust and water marks. Can’t even take a good pic of the view from the room.

Overall my personal opinion is there are better hotels around the KLCC area especially for the rate that you are charging. Compare to other 5 stars hotels around the area I think this is not the best yet at least for now. If you are considering this hotel, I would recommend that you can give it a try because the services are really good and the rooms are spacious and comfortable enough. Not perfect and there are lots of room for improvement in order to achieve perfection.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Bliybliy

Dear Bliybliy,

We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share this review with us and we are glad to hear that your overall experience was good. We are extremely sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is always to exceed our guests’ expectations and your feedback will be shared with the appropriate member of our team so we may improve moving forward.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great location & hotel to stay , luxury feel right from hotel amenities , pool , gym & coffe house , not to forget the wonderful staff right from the front desk , coffe house < Concierge & fitness center .

we will defenoitale y come back here .

Zak from Concierge & Aswad from fitness center , thank you for the hospitality .

Room Tip: I beleive all the rooms in four seasons will be nice , a room with klcc park view will be a better choice .
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank haszry
FourSeasonsKL, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear haszry,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It is a delight to read how much you enjoyed the location and the service our team were able to provide you with.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.