Review Highlights
Once in a lifetime experience

Crazy stuff. Our family of four with two teens went and had a great time. First you clean your... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2016
nextportofcall
Ottawa, Ontario
Crazy feeling ,

In the beginning you will feel Crazy but in few seconds it will be chilling, recommend but you have... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2016
khaled j
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuala Lumpur
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you have never felt the delight of having lots of little fish nibble on your feet, you need to try it. An immaculate Spa, this was a good choice to try this. The staff are friendly and so are the fish. I must admit my feet felt very pampered after a half hour treatment. Very reasonable price and will definitely do again.

1  Thank sandra_j_leong
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My almost-five-year-old and I visited Kenko yesterday for a fish spa and to get our nails painted. It was a lovely experience and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Fish were not rough at all though my daughter did get a bit bored

I think it was about 70 ringgits for the two of us to have the fish spa for 30 minutes and total of 80 to get our toenails painted. Expensive by Malaysia. standards perhaps - but a good price compared to Melbourne, and so it was a lovely, relaxing experience for us.

I had a bit of trouble finding the place in Pavillion mall though. It's tucked away so look at the map and follow that instead of walking the whole floor like it did!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Opted for their signature foot reflexology and it was good, unique and relaxing. Their head massage was pathetic and their price point is very high when compared to competitors like Thai oddesey.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I did enjoy the fish spa, it's ticklish yet enjoyable. I did foot massage, scrub and back massage afterward spent almost 3 hours there, very relaxing to do after long day of shopping in Pavilion

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I've been to this place 4 times in my visit. I love their foot reflexology, Jason is a great therapist. They don't use lotions or oils which is very different. I think they used some powder. The foot massage is soft and soothing whilst touching the reflexology points. The head acupressure message is deeply relaxing too. The hand reflexology was a bit disappointing as the actual hand gets 4-5 minutes out of the 30 minute session with the rest of the time spent on the arms.