“Crazy feeling , ”

Kenko Fish Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

In the beginning you will feel Crazy but in few seconds it will be chilling, recommend but you have to be early to cell get the privacy

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you have never felt the delight of having lots of little fish nibble on your feet, you need to try it. An immaculate Spa, this was a good choice to try this. The staff are friendly and so are the fish. I must admit my feet felt very pampered after a half hour treatment. Very reasonable price and will definitely do again.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My almost-five-year-old and I visited Kenko yesterday for a fish spa and to get our nails painted. It was a lovely experience and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Fish were not rough at all though my daughter did get a bit bored

I think it was about 70 ringgits for the two of us to have the fish spa for 30 minutes and total of 80 to get our toenails painted. Expensive by Malaysia. standards perhaps - but a good price compared to Melbourne, and so it was a lovely, relaxing experience for us.

I had a bit of trouble finding the place in Pavillion mall though. It's tucked away so look at the map and follow that instead of walking the whole floor like it did!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Opted for their signature foot reflexology and it was good, unique and relaxing. Their head massage was pathetic and their price point is very high when compared to competitors like Thai oddesey.