All reviews indoor pool filtered water eco friendly hotel heavenly bed trace restaurant skyline suite evening reception ampang park lrt one bedroom suite spg hotels minimalist design all day dining restaurant hotel including tallest hotel f b avenue k lobby level
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Rates are cheap and location is good but if you want professional well trained staff stay across the road at the intercontinental hotel - at least till they get it together..
F&B staff enthusiastic but no idea, they gave a drinks list but aren’t sure, wine tastes like it’s been in a shopping container in the heat and food was patchy at best..
sure they will get it together but nowhere near it yet

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jasmine_Kassim, Manager at Element Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hi Kevin M

Greetings from the tallest eco-conscious hotel in the city! Thank you for the time taken in sharing your detailed experience with us. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback as a retraining tool and guest experience enhancement moving forward. We truly hope your recent stay will not mar your overall impression on us.

Whenever your traveling brings you back to the city, do drop me a note at sazmin.kassim@elementhotels.com and I will ensure you a seamless stay experience the next time round.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay in Elements Kuala Lumpur! Me and my family enjoyed! Good environment, Heavenly bed, clean and comfy rooms, good hospitality! Special thanks to Doris for the rooms arrangement! Will be back for my next visit to KL!! Keep it up!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jasmine_Kassim, Manager at Element Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hi Liyuan T

Greetings from the tallest eco-conscious hotel in the city! Thank you for such a positive review. I am very delighted to learn on your wonderful stay with us from the room to our excellence hospitality driven associates. You appreciation note to Doris Chin, General Manager shall be conveyed personally to her.

We can't wait to having you back with us again for another heavenly stay or even for a good meal at our restaurant.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Element for long-term stay. During the stay, I could not watch TV due to signal problem for almost one week and still not stable.

The staffs including duty manager did not make proper reaction on this. First day, the technician told me weak signal due to bad weather. Next day, duty manager told me it was due to ‘astro’(cable company). After next, duty manager told me it was actually their(hotel) antena problem.

Staffs at this hotel are definitely not professional..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi Ryan C

Greetings from the tallest eco-conscious hotel in the city! We are terribly sorry on the less memorable experience. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback for improvement act moving forward. Nevertheless, we hope that you have enjoyed every other aspect of your stay with us.

Should you be traveling back to the city, do drop me a note at sazmin.kassim@elementhotels.com and I will ensure you a seamless stay experience next time round.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Special thanks and recognition to
Front office manager MANDY and the team Jade and Dicklin. Their customer service is really superb and dedicated to each guest.

My family enjoyed very much as we celebrated our wedding anniversary cum my kid birthday at here. We have wonderful and enjoyable stay.

Strongly recommend this hotel to all travellers.

New facilities, nice swimming pool and friendly staff. Look forward to coming back again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Loved it ! The check in was straight forward , the bed is amazing ! The best ! You could sleep in for days ! So cozy ! The hotel is so clean , the cleaners do an amazing job ! Spacious rooms , bathrooms ! The views are to die for ! The food too is just heaven ! The lamb rack was my favourite , ordered that twice ! The guards outside are so friendly , welcoming ! The breakfast is spot on ! I could go on and on ! There’s a lot of storage too ! This is one of my favourite hotels so far ! Also they gave good channels with a lot of English movies to watch and news channels! Thank you for making my stay pleasant!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business