“Sympa”
Review of Hostel Casa Noda

Hostel Casa Noda
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff (She called an agency to book a last minute tour for us) and good location (Close to tourist areas and train station). It's always nice to have a free breakfast and free coffee before a long day, thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hostel Casa Noda

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This place was able to accommodate me 24 hours before which was great. I was traveling from Fukuoka and left a little late than expected so I arrived a little flustered but the workers here quickly helped me feel comfortable with their friendly and open nature. They were very talkative and kind and it felt really nice to be there. The bed was comfortable, typical guesthouse dorm. The guesthouse is near Nagasaki station and not too far from the Peace Park which was my main reason for going to Nagasaki. Thus I would say the location is quite good for this city. They also gave me a pamphlet for a great onsen that overlooks the city so if you're interested in that, ask them. Overall I would recommend this place for a stay in Nagasaki.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The hostel is very close to the JR train station Nagasaki. This is not the only good thing as it is very uncomplicated to check in as the staff is very helpful and friendly.
You get a lot of informations and also the Discount Card offers is more than useful to safe money during your trip.
For breakfast you get toast and jam and if you like more, a supermarket is not far away.
The hostel is located perfect for all kind of trips you want to do either to go by ferry to the Battleship Island, to the Observatory platform (visit at sunset!), the city center or the Atomic Bomb Museum.
Had a really good time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
casanoda, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for staying at Hostel Casa Noda.
How was your Nagasaki trip? You seem that you enjoyed staying at Casa Noda.
We are very proud that our hostel is located very convenient place to reach to any touristic places in Nagasaki.

We try to help our guests comfortable. So if you thought we were helpful and friendly, we are very glad.

If you have another chance to visit Nagasaki, please let us know!
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

(+)
1. Nice location (very close from JR Nagasaki) just walking around 5 min. Also near from the concert venue I attended :)
2. Clean place. I stayed at female dorm room (just one night) and at that time only 3 person who stayed (include me) so no complain at all. The room only have one bathroom and toilet, just wondering if the situation is full booked :3
And because I check-out early morning I can't use the hairdryer, because afraid disturbing others guest.
3. The staff very nice! Good with English and I got the discount coupon for some sightseeing location!

(-)
1. When I got home from watched a music concert at night around 22.30, the staff went home, so the common/kitchen room is locked :3
So not access 24 hours/ We not receive the key for that room.
2. and if I carry heavy luggage, maybe it's hard to bring up to 3rd floor by myself :3

Overall I'd love to come back staying in here again, if I have change to visit Nagasaki someday <3

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
casanoda, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for staying at Hostel Casa Noda.
How was your stay in Nagasaki?

We are glad that you were satisfied with our hostel.
On the other hand, we apologize for your inconvenience that you couldn't enter Kitchen and common room. We just think it's very weird though. We usually cannot lock the door, so it has never happened. However, as you wrote down, we will try to check the problem.

We wish to see you again!
Thank you for giving us your feed back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Derry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay for anybody coming to nagasaki , all the staff are friendly al helpful and provide vast information on anything you need to know about Nagasaki and what there is to do there. The hostel is situated perfectly in the centre so you have access to trains ,trams and buses around the city

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Shinji N, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Hi, Daire!
Thank you for stay at Hostel Casa Noda.
We are really glad to see you and help you!
It's very thankful that you helped us with some ways all the time.
We hope your stay in Nagasaki would become wonderful memories of you.