Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 149
US$ 126
CrownePlaza.com
Hotel Monterey Nagasaki(Nagasaki)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 60
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

US$ 81
US$ 223
US$ 157
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Comfort Hotel Nagasaki(Nagasaki)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
  • Breakfast included
US$ 100
US$ 82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

US$ 72
US$ 70
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 585
US$ 390
JAPANiCAN.com
Nagasaki Kagamiya(Nagasaki)(Great Value!)
All reviewsshower and toiletcommon roomfree breakfastmixed dormnagasaki stationexcellent locationmain stationon arrivaltoyoko innjambedsjapantramfridgeluggage
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This place was able to accommodate me 24 hours before which was great. I was traveling from Fukuoka and left a little late than expected so I arrived a little flustered but the workers here quickly helped me feel comfortable with their friendly and open nature. They were very talkative and kind and it felt really nice to be there. The bed was comfortable, typical guesthouse dorm. The guesthouse is near Nagasaki station and not too far from the Peace Park which was my main reason for going to Nagasaki. Thus I would say the location is quite good for this city. They also gave me a pamphlet for a great onsen that overlooks the city so if you're interested in that, ask them. Overall I would recommend this place for a stay in Nagasaki.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The hostel is very close to the JR train station Nagasaki. This is not the only good thing as it is very uncomplicated to check in as the staff is very helpful and friendly.
You get a lot of informations and also the Discount Card offers is more than useful to safe money during your trip.
For breakfast you get toast and jam and if you like more, a supermarket is not far away.
The hostel is located perfect for all kind of trips you want to do either to go by ferry to the Battleship Island, to the Observatory platform (visit at sunset!), the city center or the Atomic Bomb Museum.
Had a really good time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
casanoda, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for staying at Hostel Casa Noda.
How was your Nagasaki trip? You seem that you enjoyed staying at Casa Noda.
We are very proud that our hostel is located very convenient place to reach to any touristic places in Nagasaki.

We try to help our guests comfortable. So if you thought we were helpful and friendly, we are very glad.

If you have another chance to visit Nagasaki, please let us know!
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

(+)
1. Nice location (very close from JR Nagasaki) just walking around 5 min. Also near from the concert venue I attended :)
2. Clean place. I stayed at female dorm room (just one night) and at that time only 3 person who stayed (include me) so no complain at all. The room only have one bathroom and toilet, just wondering if the situation is full booked :3
And because I check-out early morning I can't use the hairdryer, because afraid disturbing others guest.
3. The staff very nice! Good with English and I got the discount coupon for some sightseeing location!

(-)
1. When I got home from watched a music concert at night around 22.30, the staff went home, so the common/kitchen room is locked :3
So not access 24 hours/ We not receive the key for that room.
2. and if I carry heavy luggage, maybe it's hard to bring up to 3rd floor by myself :3

Overall I'd love to come back staying in here again, if I have change to visit Nagasaki someday <3

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
casanoda, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for staying at Hostel Casa Noda.
How was your stay in Nagasaki?

We are glad that you were satisfied with our hostel.
On the other hand, we apologize for your inconvenience that you couldn't enter Kitchen and common room. We just think it's very weird though. We usually cannot lock the door, so it has never happened. However, as you wrote down, we will try to check the problem.

We wish to see you again!
Thank you for giving us your feed back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Derry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay for anybody coming to nagasaki , all the staff are friendly al helpful and provide vast information on anything you need to know about Nagasaki and what there is to do there. The hostel is situated perfectly in the centre so you have access to trains ,trams and buses around the city

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Shinji N, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Hi, Daire!
Thank you for stay at Hostel Casa Noda.
We are really glad to see you and help you!
It's very thankful that you helped us with some ways all the time.
We hope your stay in Nagasaki would become wonderful memories of you.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Booked two nights here in November.

The good: excellent location within 5 mins walking distance to the main strain station, plus tram and buss tops *even clsoer(

With walking distance to some sightseeing sites like Dejima and waterfront area

The staff is very nice, especially Sanji, who was very helpful with instructions and advice.

The amenities are very good with a water machine, fridge, everything you can think of...

The bad:

The bed is too hard, like most beds in Japan.

There are no curtains to ensure the privacy of the guests. I see there are hooks but the curtains are sadly gone.

The bathroom is not separate from the sleeping area so when someone uses the bathroom it wakes up those nearby...

Overall, good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
casanoda, マネージャー at Hostel Casa Noda, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you for staying at Hostel Casa Noda.
We were really glad to see you.

How was your stay in Nagasaki?

We apologize for your inconvenience which you had while you were staying. We sincerely take your advice. We will try to consider the problems which you pointed out.
We are going to curtain to ensure the privacy of our guests soon.
Additionally, we will think about how to reduce the sounds of the shower room to make our guests more comfortable.

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you next time!