“Love it!”

Hanamaruken Namba Houzenji
Ranked #20 of 33,057 Restaurants in Osaka
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first meal in Osaka. I knew I was going to have nice ramen but I didn't expect it to be so good. I ordered the yuzu flavoured ramen in half portion so that I could order some side dishes and move on to Dotonburi to try out the street food. I really enjoyed the noodles and especially the soup. Very tasty! We ordered the gyoza and bean sprouts too which were good. I like the ramen here so much that I went another two more times!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered 2 of the ramen with pork rib sets that included fried rice and gyoza. The ramen a pork were amazing and gyoza and fried rice good also. However it was a lot of food. If i went again i would probably order 2 ramen and a plate of gyoza to share and that would be more than enough for 2 people.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

As the title says this was the best ramen we had during our visit to Japan. I could go into details, however, it would be best if you visited yourself. I had the slow cooked pork rib and the taste didn't leave me for hours. I am salivating while I am writing this. GO THERE!

2  Thank andrewjenny
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Our family was very satisfied with their number 1 ramen set which had their signature ramen, gyoza, fried rice. They had a friendly staff and cozy ambiance. A must ramen fix in Namba.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This cosey little place in the back streets of Dotombori was delicious :)
Open 24 hours so highly recommend this spot for lunch or dinner.