Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 62
Free cancellation until 01/12/21
eDreamsUS$ 62
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$ 77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2019

We are looking for hotel near the Osaka JR station, found a few but decided to book this hotel as the price is reasonable.

They allow children under 12yo to stay for free, so i just book a double room for single occupancy to save cost. The room size is acceptable and the beds are consider big in japanese context. The room is very comfortable and clean with all the basic amenities. I like also the empty fridge which I can buy my own drinks to put inside.

Location wise is good but can be very confusing as there are alot of exits at Osaka station and Umeda station is there too. It is also close to the airport bus station where we can take bus directly from airport, which i will recommend that as navigating around the train station with luggages is very tough unless you have been there many times. For 1st timer, i will recommend taking the airport bus.

The breakfast selection is good enough for us, my daughter loved their curry rice and i loved their porridge with different condiments. Their coffee is good too

There is a starbucks and family mart at ground floor of the hotel building, so very convenient to get snacks or when u need more coffee.

I would like to give special thanks to this reception staff who went all out to help me call airport and found my lost documents which I accidentally left at the airport bus counter. Her name is Ishimaru. If the hotel saw this review, please send my compliments to her.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Sunshine05886920922
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel is extremely well located across from the railway station. Lots of restaurants in close vicinity. Room amenities are a bit basic but it’s good value for money. The staff were very friendly and eager to assist. I’d stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Natalie1718
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I'd say `good' rather than `very good.' Dai-ichi is conveniently located right near the main train station (but beware that you better figure out the right exits or else you can take ages finding the hotel). The rooms are spacious by Japanese standards, and well appointed. I really liked the breakfast spread but beware it's very geared to Japanese tastes. In fact, this hotel is very Japanese and made for a Japanese clientele. The people at the front desk speak very little English. I didn't have any problems as a result, but something to be aware of.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

It's very close to Umeda Station (which is also Osaka JR station, dont get confused like I did & go back and forth over the river hahahaha). Rooms are a decent size, very clean. Especially impressed with the card you can hang on the door to NOT get your bedlinen changed everyday. Bathrooms are small but very good power shower.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank EmmaH73
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Breakfast buffet was great. Television inside the room had no English programs, all TV shows in Japanese. After check out we were having difficulty bringing our baggage to the waiting transportation service, no hotel staff offered to help us.

Date of stay: April 2019