“First Starbucks in lyoyo”

Starbucks Coffee Kyoto Sanjo-ohashi Shop
Ranked #117 of 15,266 Restaurants in Kyoto
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I don't want to step in Starbucks but it's so hot in summer time here, I think all the Starbucks served similar foods and drinks.
The most different is this Starbucks at the Main Street sanjo and along the river side, you may sip a cup of coffee and enjoy the sunshine and view.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We just had to go to this branch! We had coffee (and I had cake) and admired the view from the bridge. It's too bad they didn't have the outdoor terrace set up. I think this is only done during spring or summer. I think it's too cold to be sipping coffee outside.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It would be great if I visit this place during a clear summer weather. Unfortunately, I visited this shop in a rainy autumn weather. On top of it, I went there at night, so there's pretty much nothing to see, because it's so dark outside and you can't see anything if you're not in balcony.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Starbucks Sanjo Ohashi is located just beside Sanjo Bridge, the terminal of Tokaido route. It is nice to take a view of river, while you are drinking a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The place is "ok" because although the view from the window is pretty neat, the chairs are not. Their a bit uncomfortable both in size and height, and the same goes for the table. But this is only when sitting next to the window (and the far wall) - the rest of the seats are great, tables too! Comfy, large and the right height. The music was too loud for my taste, though. Couldn't even listen to my own music because their speakers were so loud...