Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
missvtravels
World

I LOVE this hotel!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2006
I booked through the hotel website for a night at the rate of 16,170 yen wihtout breakfast as it costs much more with breakfast, I think about 29,000 yen.

I stayed in Westin Miyako Kyoto for the first night and then Hotel Granvia Kyoto for the second. Hotel Granvia Kyoto IS much much better than Westin.

Was showed to my room which is comfy and decent size, much bigger than Westin. The bathroom is nice with the best selection of toiletries. The bed is comfy and the view is quite amazing. I can see a huge tower which looks quite cool at night. The location is perfect as I went to and leave Kyoto by Shinkansen trains. I wanted to check emails but didn't ve a laptop with me, they have computers at the conceirge and I was charged 100 yen per 10 mins which I think is more than reasonable. (Looking at earlier comments, I guess they changed their policies n it is not a free service anymore.)

What impressed me the most is the service of conceirge. I did a bit of research before I went as I want to learn something during my short stay in Kyoto. I found somewhere where I can learn to make Kyogashi n somewhere to have a fan painting session. However, if u do not speak Japanese, it is basically impossible to enquire n book. The woman helped me call n book n even colour photocopied a map n marked where the shop is exactly. As the Kyogashi shops were closed when I got to concerige, I went back to the conceirge early in the morning next day to see if they can help me to book. The woman who helped me the night before already printed out all the info n the man instantly picked up where she left off n started calling for me. I was able to do both n was really happy about that. They really go over the board to help you.

Love the whole experience and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. If I ever go back to Kyoto, I won't ve to look elsewhere.

Date of stay: May 2006
    ₹4,669
    ₹5,155
0.4 km from Hotel Granvia Kyoto
Ryokan
A Ryokan is a traditional Japanese accommodation which typically features ‘futon’ (folding mattresses) on ‘tatami’ (straw mat) floors. Many Ryokan are known for their public baths (typically "Onsen" hot springs) and their traditional cuisine. 24/7 front desk service is not guaranteed for this accommodation type.

Hotel Tou Nishinotoin Kyoto

7.7 km from Hotel Granvia Kyoto
Free parking
View more hotels in Kyoto
3,755 results
All reviews train station le temps department store excellent location underground mall breakfast buffet easy access room was large standard room restaurants and shops japanese hotels shinkansen concierge isetan buses escalator jr
Selected filters