“Sure one of the best noodles you will ever taste”

Teshikaga Ramen Sapporo Ramen Yokocho
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Sapporo
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

In the famous Ramen street you'll find this small shop with a bright smiling owner welcoming you and explaining you the menu and payment system. Than he goes to work in a tiny little kitchen where he miraculously presents us with (free) dumplings and 2 bowls of steaming ramen in miso. I choose the crab and scallops version while my wife took, the slightly sweeter version with, grilled pork, crab and butter corn. Together with ice cold Sapporo beer we had a feast! So much flavor brought in this one bowl of noodles makes you long for more. So I guess we have to come back again? Maybe tomorrow ?

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Diederik B

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is a place where no one can give a miss if you love Ramen. I was asked to go to this very small alley which has the best Ramen. The restaurant Teshikaga is a small little Ramen shop operated by single person that seats only about 10 pax. The pork Ramen has that great smoky taste. It would be much better if only I can have Smokey whisky to go with it. The seafood Ramen there is also one that I will go back for as it is really good.
One will definitely be confused when you are there coz there are so many many Ramen shops for you to choose!

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank andrew l
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Small Place with great Ramen. The Place located inside the small alley. The place itself only can accommodate 8-9 people. Usually the place is crowded, don't be surprise you will see queue there. The Owner very friendly and explain the each menu one by one even though he has others customer. I ordered Char Siu Shio Ramen, Gyoza and additional one slice Pork belly. The Owner even give Extra Egg for free.

Date of visit: June 2018
5  Thank Loekito1824
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best ramen places we’ve been to in our 3 years in Japan. My wife and I were lucky to get in between crowds, so don’t be surprised if you have to wait a little as there are only about 7-8 seats. The owner was very friendly and spoke English very well and went over the menu with us despite being busy.

We both had the large char siu miso ramen as well as the garlic gyoza and we were not disappointed. The seafood ramen also looked good, and we hope to get back to try it before we head back to Tokyo.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank joshuad987
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Ramens are recommended by owner. They are so friendly and the ramen taste good. I heard from my friend that the ramen in the first shop on the street is so salty and does not taste good. So I never regret to choose this shop.

Date of visit: May 2018