“Must go in Sapporo ”

Saera
Ranked #24 of 11,729 Restaurants in Sapporo
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 27
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 9:30am Sunday morning before it opened at 10, there’s a queue already, so we have to wait in the line for half an hour until 10. Its as popular as its sandwich quality.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches were beautiful to look at and quite yummy. I queued for about 30 minutes and waited for another 15-20 minutes for food and coffee. They only serve you the coffee when you are about to get your food(within 5 minutes) so that's a good indication. Before that, there's always water for you to drink. I ordered the king crab and fruit(potato was sold out at 9.30pm). The king crab was alright yummy but the highlight was the fruit. Creamy and fluffy creme and it was not cloyingly sweet. Just a right balance from the strawberry,melon and the creme. They have English menu. The decorations were eclectic with many cat figurines on the shelves(maybe the owner love cats?) price is on the expensive side at around 800-900 for the king crab pairing set but you do get quality food.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

It took me on the 4th attempt in to get to eat at this cafe restaurant. 2 attempts were because sandwiches were sold out before their closing time. 1 attempt was we went on their off day (Wednesday). We went at 10am and there was already a short queue waiting for the staff to open the doors.
We ordered the king crab (supposedly one of their popular). I didn't think it was fantastic.
What took me by surprise were the croquettes ones. I prefer them to the crab sandwiches. I didn't try the fruit sandwich.
It's overpriced for sandwiches.
Four leaves sandwiches taste as good and a fraction of what they cost.
Not worth it. I won't eat there again and also would not recommend to my friends.

2  Thank Celest8102
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Visited this Sandwich Shop after reading the good reviews on a busy Sunday. The shop is packed with people! I was told to wait for 45 minutes before I can get a table. So I decided to take out. (Takeaway take the same waiting time) But at least I don't need to stand outside the shop and wait. Very limited menu that day - not sure why. I can only order their Crab n Egg Sandwich. The taste, to me, is very average. Maybe I didn't get to try their popular fruit sandwich. But the staffs are very helpful and kind. Like their service more then the sandwich ~

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Get ready for the freshest moistest sandwich and join the queue. Ordered fruit and shrimp katsu combi, very good. Didn't get to try the popular king crab version, already sold out before 1pm. Off day us Wednesday.

1  Thank lovebug163